4:10am here

edited December 2012 in Sleep
and I can't fall asleep I hate this I always stay up late then dnt wake up till 1pm n the afternoon me and my son something needs to change dnt know were to start

Comments

• Does your son sleep till 1pm too? Ur missing a lot of the day. I was never a morning person. However once I had kids I learned to be a morning person.
  • LOL.. I remember those days. How old is your LO
  • Im like that as well. Mostly on weekends tho. I work the night at a bar and I get home 2:30 most of the time then I need to wined down befor I get into bed so I won't get to sleep untill 5 or so. Thank goodness Cory doesnt work weekends so he gets up with Alanah and I can sleep. But it takes me 2 days to get back on track and be able to get up at a normal time threw the week. So Sunday night I will take 2 Tylenol pm early like around 7 and by 9 im in bed and I just read until I fall asleep which is around 10. I will be up around 9 the next morning and then I'm set untill friday and I have to start all over.
  • @mommyof3girls he's the reason I sleep till 1 cause he's still asleep LOL yea I know we miss out on the day that's y it sucks
  • @YNVTish he's 13 months
  • @HUPE23_1 I remember taking the pm pills but I bf idk if I could take those. they wrk though. : )
  • Yeah you can take them tylenol pm is just tylenol and benadryl in ine pill and you can take both of those while pregnant and bfing. Thats what my doctor told me and Alanahs doctor me they both said it was fine during bfing. I do know a lot of ppl become dependent on them thats why i only take them on Sundays. They are my sleep reset pill lol.