tomorrow is the big day! ***update @ top***

• MommaJTallMommaJTall December 2012

Tomorrow my af is supposed to make her grand appearance! I really hope she doesnt but i realize it doesnt matter if I want her to or not lol
    Im hoping for baby#2

***Update***
    Day 3 no af so far :) I don't even feel like she is coming?!?! Poas fmu ended up negstive but not losing hope because my 1st pregnancy I didnt get a positive until 10 days after my af was due!

***Update Again***
    6 days late! My af should have been ending today. But it never started lol so im just patiently waiting to poas!

• Momeetob1Momeetob1 December 2012

Hope she doesnt show up:) How old is your little one? I cant wait to start trying for number two.my daughters 13 mnths

Thanks! My daughter is almost 15 months :) we want them close in age.

• 1stWoodsBaby1stWoodsBaby December 2012

Good luck!!

• NylasMommyNylasMommy December 2012

Nyla will b 15 months on the 27th. I was suppose to get my period on the 5th it was late so I took a pregnancy test it was a negative :( & af showed up today. But good luck to u :)

• 2lilblessings2lilblessings December 2012

Good luck my baby is also 15 months and her lil brother will be born in april

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums.
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

@1stwoodsbaby thanks!
    @nylasmommy our girls birthdays are 7 days apart! Im sorry :( I know my will more than likely show but ive been feeling crazy symptoms since lots of sex during my fertile days lol
    @waitingonmybaby congrats & thanks!

Awww, there were lots of babies born in sept 2011 :) we also been having lots of sex but no luck over here lol. So hopefully u get lucky this month :)

• julesjules December 2012

@nylasmommy I feel u right now. I was 5 days late last month and got excited tested it was negative and af obviously showed up. I can't wait for another. But we also need stable job blessing over here!

@nylasmommy awe crap! Im just gonna cross my fingers and hope I don't start!
    @jules baby dust for you ladies!!

Aww thank you! I'm out this month as I'm "enjoying" it right now. But I'm hoping for miracle sooner then later :)

@Jules I hope ur man gets that fulltime job :) & lets hope for a bfp in 2013 :)

@nylasmommy thank you me too! That would be an amazing way to start the year!

• SalasMommySalasMommy December 2012

hope u gwt ur bfp

@salasmommy @jules @nylasmommy @waitingformybaby @1stwoodsbaby @momeetob1
    Af decided not to show up today as schedulded! Im hoping this is a good sign :)

Well that is good sign maybe u have the baby dust this time around :). I have to wait and keep trying. Well not really trying just letting it happen on its own!

@jules oh I hope so! I don't how woman go through this month after month. Hopefully next time for ya :)

Ya me either. Thanks.

Yay good luck :) before I had nyla I ttc for five yrs :( im hoping this time around I dont have to wait that long.

@nylasmommy oh my gosh! That is soo long! Im glad you didnt lose hope :) I hope itll be a lot quicker this time!!

Still no af! Think im gonna wait to test though

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Categories