update on miss Trixie

edited December 2012 in Babies
I haven't posted much news about my lo lately, so I thought I would. She is now 13m old. She is pretty much off baby food, we are trying to use the last of oatmeal and adding fruit with it. She is done with bottles, hoping to be done with nursing by the end of the month if I have my way lol. No luck with the soy milk and still no cows so we are substituting it with other things like cheese, eggs, and yogurt. She says momma, dada, papaw(grandpa), bye bye, diaper, butt paste, doggie, turtle and ho! ho! ho! I think its funny she says the animals because we have none lol, she has a vtech turtle toy, which makes sense, but doggie I have no clue. My lo is getting so big!

@aubreysmommy thought I'd tag you even tho you don't get on much to keep you updated.
@lilliansmom how is lillian doing?
@angel26 how is kirsten? Her bday is coming up soon right?

Comments

• She getting big and is smart. Yes, kirstens bday is friday. Her brother gave her a back eye this weekend. So ya. Its good to see you on here.
  • Lillian is 13 months too! Been off the bottle for a month now but still have the pacifier I need a good long weekend off to work on that disappearing! She only eats everything we eat no baby food and drinks her milk with meals but water throughout the rest of the day. She is not only a walker but a runner now and is attempting to walk up stairs up right without crawling. She says tons of words, mama, dada, cat (every animal is a cat haha), yeah, no, mine, thank you, oh, what's that, hi, bye, whoa, and everytime she sees food she says mmmmmm. Haha she is very independent and she is just my crazy silly little girl and she is getting too big too fast!
  • @angel26 that's exciting! Awe I bet big brother felt awful! I'm not ready for all those bumps and bruises lol.
    @lilliansmom lol wow! She is just a talking machine! Trixie says whoa, no, and yes...forgot to mention those lol she does the mmmm thing for food too. She will sit and stare at you if you don't give her some of what you have if she isn't eating too or if she is eating something different. She isn't walking yet, hopefully by the end of the month with that..she is getting pretty close. We got lucky on the pacifier, she didn't really take one thank god, I was more afraid she was going to be a thumb sucker and was pushing the pacifier on her when she was little when I would see that thumb go in lol.
  • Haha yeah I feel a thumb sucker would be a much harder habit to break thank goodness she doesn't do that! And with the walking I'm sure she will as soon as she ready and then next thing you know she will be running and climbing! Lillians been a climber since she started crawling though! Isn't it crazy how fast they learn and grow I still can't believe it when I see her run down the hall yelling cat! Haha
  • That is hilarious she says butt paste!
  • wow ur baby is smart my son is 13 months and he just say mama Dada should I be worried
  • edited December 2012
    @lilliansmom oh yea it is. I was a thumb sucker so I refused to let her be one lol. Oh yea, I'm not worried, she will walk when she is ready, she will take about 4 or 5 steps and then fall, so not too much longer.
    @1stwoodsbaby lol I know its too cute!
    @roxy no, I wouldn't worry. Our friends son didn't start talking till he was like 2yo.
  • @roxy dont be worried. Keegan is 14 months only says a few things when she wants to. She knows the words and what they mean. She just wont say them. I can ask her to go get 30 different items and she'll go get them and bring them to me. But if she wants one of those items she'll stand and whine and point. Drives me crazy since she knows the name and what it means.
  • @1stwoodsbaby Trixie does the EXACT same thing. It drives me bonkers!
  • Aw glad she is doing great! I'm on fb and see your updates on her she is sooo stinkin cute!
  • edited December 2012
    @aubreysmommy ok, didn't know how often you got on there either lol. Thanks..aubrey is adorable too!
  • Thank you :-D