CT elemantary shooting

edited December 2012 in Current Events
Just saw this on the news. What the hell is wrong with people :( I don't want to send my children to school.... 27 killed at least 12 children ....

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • What's wrong with these people now a days. It's horrible yesterday I had seen a clip about a shooting at a mall!
  • edited December 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Omg... I just started bawling.... I just don't understand... maybe the world will end on 12-21-12.... what else could happen to mark the end of the world.... so sad praying for the families
  • I'm in tears watching this on the news now. It's terrible
  • I just saw it. I'm at work I had to hold my tears. My heart hurts so bad.
  • Hold your babies tight, I know I am.
  • This is absolutely heartbreaking.
  • Who in the hell shoots 18 kindergartners?? I seriously have never felt so sick in my life. I feel so angry for these families....sickening
  • I am still trying to wrap my head around it ... He shot his mom and the kids inside the classroom as well I don't understand why kill the kids they had absolutely nothing to do with the problems btwn him and his mom they are innocent this world is sick and I'm so afraid for my LOs
  • WHAT. I havent seen anything. My husband mentioned it when i called. How can some one do that.
    Today is my daughters first birthday and this evil happened. :'(
  • I am so angry right now.... cannot stop crying! Seriously thinking about home school already :-(
  • @angel26 26 people killed and 18 of them children... they suspect most of them are kindergarters from the shooters mothers class... he also killed his mom
  • edited December 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The shooter was 20-year-old Adam Lanza. He killed himself after.
  • This has made me an emotional wreck today. I can't stop crying. The fear those babies felt, the absolute heartache those families r feeling. I was at walmart tonight w my 5 yr old and she was playing w all the Christmas decorations and i burst into tears thinking of all the parents that will never again spend a Christmas w their babies because of some monster that selfishly stole their children. Ugh... Why the babies?
  • this is so sad prayers to the families
  • edited December 2012
    This is just crazy! Apparently his mom wasn't even a teacher there like they thought. I'm not sure what goes thru the minds of people like this but its so sad. I just wanted to go to my daughters school and hug her. It makes me feels like when she leaves the house I no longer have control over anything that happens to her. I can't imagine being one of these parents and so close to Christmas. Something definitely needs to be done this has been way too many of these incidents for nothing to be done. I pray for these families. I'm seriously thinking of home schooling. In our area this week a high school girl was shot in the leg walking home from school...this happened one block from my daughters school...its just crazy! They had security beefed up at the high school the next day. I did talk to my daughter about the shooting bc I feel that kids her age need to know about these things...I just told her that if she ever sees anyone in the school she hasn't seen before tell a teacher. Also, if anything happened like this at her school go in a closet and stay calm. My mom said when they wee young they had bomb drills bc this was right after world war two and they taught the kids to be prepared. I know its not always the greatest feeling to teach our kids this but its reality. My daughters school has always had a security guard the kids all know him he stands outside after school when the kids get out. He is there in the morning outside.
  • @sehra4177 I said the same thing when I got on the phone with my husband about home schooling... even though ut doesn't solve the problem with every public place getting shot up :(
  • Can you imagine the heartache of those parents as they see all the unopened presents for their babies under the tree, I pray they have the strength to go on bcuz I know I would not.
  • @excitedforoctober I agree. That will be so hard for them. I dont think I could go on either. I think of the kidergardeners who got killed. My oldest is in kindergarden. I cant imagine the struggle those parents are dealing with, trying to explain to any siblings that their brother or sister will never come home. I would die. I am so extreamly sad for those families. I just cant get over it. Why in the world would someone go into a school and start shooting little children. Wth snapped in that sick guys head that made him think, "oh, I think I will go shoot some innocent children today". I mean come on. Really. Why? The fear, oh the fear of those children. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
  • So im sittibg here crying again about the first grade teacher that hid her kids in the cabinets and closets and when the shooter came in, she told him they were in the gym.he shot her....but she saved all of those babies, her family should be so proud. My heart is broke...
  • So sad about what happen yesterday. That Adam guy looks like a fucking (sorry for the f bomb) CREEP! I hate when people who do shit like this kill themself. He should be rotting in a jail cell not being able to leave it for the rest of his life and plastered all over his walls pictures of the innocent people he killed to haunt him till he dies in jail.
  • @coltensmamma I about lost it when I saw that part on the news. Her family should get some kind of honor for her heroic effert
  • @mallory27 I agree about he should have rotted in a jail cell. Having to live witj what he did, with no chance of ever getting out. I didnt hear that about the 1st grade teacher. So selfless. Im so sad for all of them.
  • :( bless them all. What an amazing teacher!!!!!!!
  • Now they're saying one family had a pair of twins and one was killed during the shooting :(
  • Ya, I just seen that. How sad. :'( I cant imagine how the twin who survived feels.