Milk problemo

edited December 2012 in Babies "First's"
So I let Makenzie try cows milk. She didn't like it and neither did her tummy. Then I gave her soy and she wouldn't drink it. So I put 2oz of soy and 4oz of formula and did that for about 5 days and then we went to 4oz soy and 2 oz formula and she wont drink it.... I tired 3 and 3 oz and she won't drink it then either. I even warmed the bottle to room temp thinking maybe it was because the milk was cold and she isn't use to cold formula just room temp and she still won't drink it. She isn't wetting as much as she normally does either. She drank 2oz of her bottle last night at 7 had a bath and brushed teeth and went to bed at 830 and slept till 730 this morning and woke up dry! Idk what to do....

Comments

• Madison doesnt drink milk at all. She only drank it from a bottle and once we took that away she stopped competely. I'm not too worried, she has yogurt for breakfast. Sorry i'm no help
  • Makenzie has yogurt and eats cheese and all that. Is it ok for them to not drink milk? I don't I dont like it but im not a baby lol. She is 25 almost 26lbs and is about 32inches so she isn't tiny lol
  • Are you giving her other sources of hydration (i.e. water, juice)?
  • If shes eating a balanced diet i wouldnt be too concerned, but maybe try some calcium supplements or a multi vitamin if it goes on long term.
  • She eats a balance diet and gets water and watered down juice through out the day as well. Its the milk ( both cows and soy ) that she doesn't like. I gave her a bottle only formula today and she drank it no problem. The minute I add anything she wont drink it. Going to call her doc tomorrow because she isn't wetting as much as she normally does