Yayy its snowing!!!

I'm so happy its snowing and so is kynzi she want to go out side now and it is almost 5am here.. Who else likes the snow?

Comments

• I love the snow but we rarely get any. It's in the high 50s here
  • we never get snow lucky u
  • I have snow for a good 8-10 months every year haha
  • @natashalynn wow where do u live?

Sometimes I might say I hate snow but I could never spend my holidays in a warm climate, hoping for a white Christmas this year but not looking so good.
  • @excitedforoctober I'm in Alberta, Canada. Lol itsnot always snowing, but it takes a while to warm up to melt the snow. We usually have snow on the ground where I am from September/October to around may LOL
  • I love the snow can't wait for it. I wish we could have a white Christmas
  • Im glad I'm not the only one who loves the snow..
    @excitedforoctober were do you live?
  • I'm in Anchorage, Alaska and we have snow the same amount of time as @Natashalynn. It really hasn't snowed all that much this year. We finally got a good last week but I want more! Lol I love the snow.
  • @smcox thats cool, I really wanna go north. My dads best friend lives in Alaska, so we may go up in a few years. We never get a big dump at Christmas. January and February are our big snow months. I love the snow too. Just wish it didn't land on the roads lol
  • @angelmonkeymelody Chicago :) ...the only thing I don't like about snow is driving in it! Ugh! And burying your car out of its parking spot or having to shovel my loooong driveway to get my car out.
  • I love it up here! We just moved here last January and supposedly last year was record amounts of snow. I had my first experience last week driving on freshly fallen snow. I think we got like almost ten inches in 24 hours, it was fun and scary at the same time! My son enjoyed the drive, he loved the bumpyness, felt like off roading lol people just drive stupid in it.
  • Lol @smcox I hear you about the driving. I never understand how the heck people can live here for most of their lives, and completely forget how to drive in snow during our 2-4 months of snow free weather. It's ridiculous.
  • @excitedforoctober ya i live in Utah and last year we did not have any snow at all so I'm happy w have it now.. But i hate doing it also
  • Snow, what's that??? It's 72 here in texas
  • I live in cold ado and it finally snowed today too I don't like driving in it either