complete darkness?

edited December 2012 in Current Events
Is this true? Is there going to complete darkness for 10 days?
Idk what to think anymore I'm kind of freaking out!
What has anybody heard?
Is this true?
Idk I feel that only god knows what the future holds.
But so many storys and ppl are making me think what if its true?

Comments

• I haven't really heard much. All I have heard is that the word is "ending" on the 21st... I don't believe it though. lol
  • I haven't heard that. I hope the world doesn't end on the 21st. We are going to Disney world on the 22nd. LOL!
  • I heard it well b dark ness but only to get things back on track meaning with the earth the world well not end though
  • No its not true. It stems from the rumor that a comment was going to pass by and block the light from the sun for three days. The 23rd through the 25th.
    Kind of like an eclips
    Then people took off with it and think that when ir happens the world will freez. When that is impossible other wise it would happen every time the moon blocked the sun.

The thing is the comment isnt even happening.

Just another crappy rumor spread to cause fear.
  • The 21rst isnt real either.
  • I Google it and it said just to be prepared and that like @littlefae said that not to panic. Just to stay indoor and stay calm cause ppl will die but from the fear and craziness.
    Idk im like very easily spooked so I dont what to go by.
    Idk but here is the site I read it from
    http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/errata/ss/Nasa-Predicts-Total-Blackout-Dec-2012.htm
    It actually calmed me lol the last one. Not the first one that they wrote in August.
  • i read yesterday that nasa denies that
  • Three days and nights :( its in the bible. But this is the first I'm hearing about this particular one.