Chili

edited December 2012 in Food
Does any one know how to make chili? what I have to buy to make it.

Comments

• I use ground beef, diced tomatoes (1 can), Rotel(1can), chili beans(1 can), dark red kidney beans (1 can), then McCormick chili pack. Add chili powder if needed.
  • Mmmm now I want chili!
  • I use beef, beans kidney(drained ) and spicy chili beans(undrained), a large whole tomatoe or 2 (to taste) chili powder, cumin,2 onions diced, and a hot peper of your choice

You can leave out the meat if you want.
    For a larger pot a couple extra cans of beans I eyeball my for the mix we like
  • If u like it hot add sliced jalapeño pepper. Yummy!!!
  • Mmm thank you Ladies. @Sands3 @char
    @Excitedforoctober I want some so so bad now:( lol
  • My dad always added diced potatoes and it really added to it. Mmm now I want to make chili
  • My mom taught me to put a little sugar in it too...anything with tomatoes really, it helps the flavor a lot.
  • @mommyof3girl I do like a little spice to some foods:)
    @pregojenn thank you.
    @wilsomom my babies dad adds sugar to his spaghetti mmmm.... Very good idea thank you.
  • If u like it HOT use a Serrano pepper
  • I like chicken vhili i use chicken tenders dice them i dice a small red or whit onion depends my mood also i dice jalepenoea or serrano and cook them in a sauce pan with just enough olive oil so ot doesnt burn. I use a can of tomatoes juice to make the juice. You can also add a can of diced tomatoes i like the one with chilies to add more spice. Also a can of chili beans and chili powder to taste yummy!