Makelvey Rayne :)

edited December 2012 in Giving birth
is finally here she arrived Dec 18th at 4:53 am. was at the hospital 23 mins labor was less then 2 hours it happened so fast I wasn't able to get pain meds she weighed 7lbs 1oz 19 1/2in. we got to come home 24 hours later.

Comments

• Congrats! That's my hubbys birthday!
  • Congrats :) Her name is cute & i cant wait to see pics of her.
  • I posted pics to facebook groups I can't do it on here from my tablet. :(. thank u ladies.
  • Congrats! I like her name. How do you say it? I want to make sure im saying it right lol
  • Yay, congrats! My 4 year olds birthday is the same day too. :) I love the name... I helped with the spelling for Rayne, remember? Lol Sometimes I wish I had short labors, but I bet that was stressful though. Congrats again!
  • yes u did @wilsomom and my pregly ladies actually picked Rayne for me. it was a little stressful because we had a plan and of course that plan didn't happen. lol but it all worked out. I think I would rather have it the way I did if it would have been longer I would have got the epi and without it u kinda feel more like yeah I did it lol. I mean don't get me wrong as soon as I got to the hospital I asked for it lol. but we didn't have time.
  • Congrats! Post pics soon
  • I can't from all have is my tablet but if I can email someone and they can do it plz :)
  • Thats what I thought. Super cute
  • thank u.@malloory27 not to many people like it tho like my brother and my sister and a few others in my family but I didn't name her for them lol. I love and it my other children wanted makelvey it was between McKenna or makelvey. the kids said makelvey and I have not heard of anyone's name that so that's what I wanted...lol
  • I like the originality of it. I have never heard the name before and I think its pretty
  • I love her name kinda looks like Makavely