I'm gonna POAS!

edited December 2012 in Getting pregnant
My af was due dec.10. Im 11 days late now. No symptoms besides fatigue. If so, this will be my second pregnancy!
Getting ready to poas now :)

Comments

• Update us soon!!!!! Good luck!!
  • Well I was anxious and went ahead and took one...im hoping that it was negative because I had peed about an hour before I got the test. But I went ahead and tried.
    I'll try again in the morning. But im feeling pretty bummed right now :(
    @coltensmamma @natashalynn @mommyof3girls @1stwoodsbaby
  • Digital or line test??
  • Wait I'm little confused it came out negative? If that's the case I hope it was wrong and keep trying!
  • @coltensmamma it was a line test
    @jules yeah it was negative. Im hoping I just tested at a bad time. Thanks!
  • I hate the feeling your having I hope the next test comes out positive!
  • @jules yeah i was in shock thinking no matter what it would be positive but I was wrong. So ill find out for sure in the morning when I test!
  • Aww, good luck in the morning. I was a week late & tested & it was a bfn lol then af showed two days later :( lol i hate when it does that. I got a second test for next time ;)
  • I know that's what I thought to. I really hope u have better luck then me and let me know what happens in the morning!
  • @coltensmamma @jules @nylasmommy
    Took a test this morning...bfn :( I feel pregnant tho! Bloated and fatigue. Still no af, 12 days late cycle day 45. So I dunno
  • Is af pretty regular for u?
  • edited December 2012
    Yeah I mean my cycle varies from 30-32 days but other than that yes :-/
    @mommyof3girls
  • Hmm... R u gonna just keep testing? This would drive me totally nuts.
  • @mommyof3girls my af showed up today! Im mind blown because it has NEVER done this before
  • Sorry to hear. :(
  • U know I'm very regular and when I was late last month and all the tests were negative I had thing that were happening that I thought were signs and then nothing. Maybe it's just part of being late our hormones get all over the place. But I'm very very sorry I know it really sucks but keep trying. And wish u the best of luck!
  • Hey girl, I remember talking to u on this thread. How r things going with ttc??? Remember I tested negative last month in Dec lol I was just reading my old comments at the top but im late again this month & finally I got my BFP :) im going to see a doctor next week. Good luck with everything
  • @nylasmommy hey! I am still trying! My last af was 15 days late and got a bfn. It made my cycle 45 days long. So it jacked everything up! Im waiting to see if my af starts in 6 days like my app says its supposed to. I am hoping for a bfp now but i have about a week left to see lol

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you :)
    && thank you!
  • edited January 2013
    Awww,thanks girl. Sending baby dust ur way.... :) lol that last week is going to seem like forever. I dont know whens my last period. I know it was in Dec from reading my comment I post here. U said its Dec 10 & u were 11 days late which makes it the 21st n I said I tested n two days later af came grrr lol im tryna figure out the exact date haha
  • Lol isnt it tough! It seems like so long ago already ha but thank you :)
  • @nylasmommy this month I have decided not to even think about pregnancy and havent had any of my usual symptoms that make me think I am. But My nipples hurt and that never happens so a new symptom!! Watch me be pregnant this time because im not trying to be lol
  • edited January 2013
    I'm sorry it really sucks... I'm having bad night with this myself. IM waiting until the 29th hope af wont show up. But tonight my husbands ex came to pick up my step daughter and tells us she's pregnant again and she had hard time cause her uterus is miss shaped. And it just hard cause I want another one so bad and I put soo much into my daughter and love being a mother such blessing. And seeing get pregnant let's just say she's opposite of me and all the wonderful people I meet I here just makes me sad its not us ya know. But IM just going to Keep trying I guess. Sorry had to vent for a minute there I'm just sad guess but it will happen when time is right.
  • What does poas mean?
  • I would've never got that lol thank you @Kayleigh27