ok girls i think this is it

ValVal
edited December 2012 in Relationships
What a Xmas eve. So as some may know I had drama with my bf couple of weeks Cus I didn't come h home till late...etc...anyway last night he did again had all of his 20 frfiends at my house he was beyond DRUNK. Talking shit to me Cus I water everyone out. It was 230 am I couldn't sleep all the guys were still there so I told him yu call it a night or I'm leaving he tell bye! He dodmt stop me fork. Leaving at 230 in the feeling cold with my son! He chose his friends over me!! Its been like this for ever in the beginning I liked partying w him. I'm tired of it now so I'm spending Xmas eve and Xmas day with my family n leaving him home alone..maybe him friends well spend it with him since he chose that..sry just venting

Comments

• What a jerk he should have not had anyone over that late in the first place. Well u enjoy you're holidays don't worry about him
  • I feel sorry for your son. He doesnt sound like hes grown up enough to be around/having kids.
  • Sorry he's being such an ass. Try to have a good few days with your family.
  • Thanx girls
    I just realized I misspelled a lot lol
    Idk what to think after everything I tried doing to make things work and for this...Aghhh it's not worth it
  • Omg that really sucks i hope he comes around but i think in the back of his mind he knows what you did. Maybe its time to come clean.
  • Wait I thought u told him the truth in the first place? Plus that has nothing to do with him being out of control drinker
  • I don't think she did tell him. And glad she didn't. Doesn't sound like his priorities are in order. Spend christmas with your fam, hun.
  • dont let it ruin the holidays.... i really think getting away from the situation was the best thing for now
  • Is it your house? Or both of yours? If he doesn't pay to live there and you left it kind of sounds like he is using you and has no respect for your son, esp on christmas eve.
  • Oh ok for some reason I thought she diff but I agree the way his been acting he doesn't deserve to know. @captivated
    But I do hope you had great day!