Feel horrible

edited December 2012 in Babies
My lo fell off the bed this morning...I've never felt so horrible in my life...she's okay but I still feel so bad :(

Comments

• :( poor baby...happens all the time so don't beat yourself up.
  • I'm okay now...I just felt horrible when it happened cause she was so upset. But she's all smiles now. I'm just glad she's okay. @excitedforoctober
  • My cousin rolled off the bed once, luckily onto carpet we all thought she was gonna cry then she burst into laughter. She was a weird a little baby. She is now 8 going on 18.
  • Don't feel bad momma! Keegan has fallen off our bed 3-4 times. I get pissed off every time but she is always fine.
  • My baby hasn't fell but when my niece was a baby she fell I felt bad she didn't even cry thou
  • Mine fell off twice! Don't feel bad. It happens to the best of us lol
  • Mine fell off last night while me and hubby were asleep and me and him woke up with a heat attack because we could not fine her tell we flipped on the light and she was just asleep under the blanket so we are guessing she fell of on to our blanket and just covered her self up with it
  • Ugh don't feel bad, 2 weeks ago I turned around for 1.5 seconds to grab Tessa's jammies and she somersaulted off the changing table!! She was laying down when I turned my back too. They're so unpredictable!!!
  • edited December 2012
    I think it was mostly startling cause she was sleeping. We're visiting my mother for Christmas and I'm not used to sleeping in a queen bed. I'm used to having more room. Well I guess I let her get to close to the side and I just heard this loud thump and she started wailing. I tried to nurse her to get her to calm down but in the end I just held her tight and she was okay. @starrxoxo9 @angelmonkeymelody @1stwoodsbaby