Looking for opinions

edited December 2012 in Equipment & Supplies
Okay so after the fall the other morning I'm looking into bed rails. Does anyone use one? If so what brand is it? I really would like one that folds down. I just feel like there's so many. So I'm hoping for an exsperienced opinion. Thanks ladies!

Comments

• My sone has a cheap one from walmart almost the length of the bed but enough room for him to get out at the end. It does fold down but i dont ever use the feature. Lol i dont even know how to fold down and don't see the point of it. But its very secure!
  • @merandagarcia sorry I forgot to mention its for my king size bed. I co sleep with my 6 month old.
  • edited December 2012
    Personaly I never uses them but i know a few people who have and they say it works great. Am not sure if they make them that long but if they dont maybe just put two on one side
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have a set that came with two. One for each side of the bed. I have my sons bed pushed against the wall, and have both bed rails placed on the opposite side. We transitioned at sixteen months and have never had an issue. The only place he could possibly fall out at is the foot of the bed. He is a mover when he sleeps, but only side to side. Another thing I think the bed rails helped with, at least for me...is that to this dayn(my son is almost three) he still doesn't get out of bed on his own. He will call to me and wait for me to get him down. This is good piece of mind in the middle of the night to know that he isn't wandering upstairs alone.
  • My mom used to use one for me and now she uses that same one for my little sister and its very durable and works great and folds down. Its blue but the name is faded off.