how are all my expecting April momma's doing!!?!?!

edited December 2012 in April 2013
I'm starting to get very excited I’ll be 25 weeks tomorrow and I can’t wait until April! This is baby number 2 so we are trying to spend as much time with my little one before we have her little brother! Hope everyone is doing great and little man is moving all the time great to know he is healthy!

Comments

• good my stomachis just getting too big my hormones r just horrible i feel like sometimes im mean to my baby girl cant wait till april i want to meet my baby boy
  • @waitingformybaby I feel the exact same way! Sore all over, muscle spasms, and trying to always be active with my little one is hard. But I’ve got to say this pregnancy has flown by very quickly since I am working at least 6 days a week and daddy is home with the baby. All I have time to think about is work. But I can not wait until April I’ll get my maternity leave and have a week or 2 to relax before baby number2!!!!
    Glad to hear you’re doing well beside all the horrible normal pregnancy pains! Soon enough our little men will be here and our girls will be big sisters!!! We better cherish this one baby household for now!
  • I know an ur right is flying by when I was pregnant with her it took forever and I would always freak out with this one I'm already half way there 24 wks I'm planning my baby shower in march and a 3d in feb times flying I hope I can put it together