15 month old wont stay asleep

edited January 2013 in Babies
Ally use to be such a good sleeper but since her father and I broke up and he left shes been a horrible sleeper she goes to bed about 7:00 every night and wakes up about 5am but throughout the night she wakes up screaming 6+ times I tried everything from soft music to a new night lite different bedding even letting her Co sleep. I also tried making sure shes stuffed when I put her to sleep. I don't know what else to do and the lack of sleep iskilling me

Comments

• Maybe she's teething. Try giving her some Tylenol before. Jack was doing the same thing and yesterday I noticed he has 4 teeth poking through
  • ^^^ I was going to say the same thing. My 14 mo old has been doing that and I think its because his molars are coming in.
  • I'm sorry you guys broke up :( I was thinking molars too. If she's waking that many times she must be in pain.
  • I did try give her oraljel before bed and alittle when she wakes up but that's not helping her gums aren't swollen and neither is her cheeks so I don't think its her cheeks, she takes her afternoon nap just fine and shes playful when awake.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It could be the change. I know my daughter sleeps differently when her dad isn't home.