CRAMPS FROM HELL

edited January 2013 in About App & Forum
Yup. After giving birth cramps are the worst cramps baby turned 7wks yesterday & I got my first period and these cramps really suck they make it impossible to do anything!

Comments

• I know exactly what you mean. They feel like contractions!
  • I HATE PERIODS UGH...
  • @salasmommy yup, horrible!
  • With my first my doctor was the only person to warn me about the. I still haven't had that period tho we I will find out on 1.5 years or so. I just hope it hurt more the longervu go
  • @mommylovessparkle exactly i told my husband that he didnt understand but they do!!!
  • Do they go away after a few cycles? My first couple periods were like that...then I got the IUD and havnt had a period since. Now I am getting my IUD out Tuesday and am terrified that having Jo Jo made it to where my cramps are always going to be like that.
  • My bf didn't understand either lol
  • @JoJosmomma i dont know my first son i delivered him VIA C Section with my second son i had a VBAC but i dont remember these cramps when i got my period with the csec.
  • I was the opposite I had horrible cramps before I was pregnant and then after my period would just start and nothing. But when I had my bad cramps I would use heating pad helped me.
  • @jules Same here! Ever since I got my period at 15 my cramps have been so bad I would lay in bed in tears for 2 days. But since Ollie, nothing!

They sell these heating pads that are individual use that stick to the front part of your underwear. They are amazing for cramps! Also fill an old sock with rice, tie end and warm in stove! Works wonders!
  • The first period after labor with the baby i lost was very painful. Tylenol didn't help and Midol helped very little. Then as the months went by the pain was a little less and less. But to be exact, i had painful periods for 9 months pp.
  • @ashley_smashley it was horrible ha... I.e. used to hate it I would just sit there too. My mom actually got a bag for me that had rice in it worked great! But I sure was thankful it kinda got me ready for contractions I didn't think labor was that bad at all.
  • @jules the heating pad doesnt help =(
    @perly 9months later =(
  • Maybe a hot bath??
    I know it sucks :(
  • Oh no I'm sorry. IM sure u tried ibuprofen.