wat do you guys know about men's junk??

ValVal
edited January 2013 in Getting pregnant
ok i ask this because i was talking to the bf last night about his Urologist appoint next week. hes telling me how nervous he is. Hes second guessing his son. he's asking what if his son isnt his since he's having problems having a baby now. He told me when he was around 14-15 he ripped his "sack" open when he fall of a bike. he said he nvr told anyone or went to the drs. He said it heald on its own.. now im wondering if this "slight trauma" there could be the reason why hes having problems. how bad does a man need to be hit or hurt for it to have problems??

Comments

• It could be the cause for low/no sperm count. My ex ripped one of his testicles open with a coat hanger and cause that testicle to barely produce any sperm. We were never able to get pregnant.
  • @ashley_smashley really?? did he go to the drs for it? how did they test it?? i nvr knew this had happened to him till last night..
  • edited March 2013
  • @lilttlerednove-- really did they conceive naturally?? this is driving me crazyy i could only imagine how he feels
  • edited January 2013
    I would try to reassure him that it probably is his son, he could've been a miracle baby just like you guys are trying for. The stress from worrying about that couldn't be good...poor guy. I can't imagine going through that kind of injury & not being able to tell anyone. :(
  • ValVal
    edited January 2013
  • edited March 2013
  • Well the injury would cause low sperm count but not impossible to have children because it doesn't totally kill the sperm since men are always producing more. It is his son most likely and if anything this appointment will actually answer a lot of those questions and will help him feel better.
  • He was young when it happened and didn't think about until we had trouble TTC. When they tested his sperm count and it was so low they assumed it was bc of the trauma to his testicle from the coat hanger practically skewering it.
  • These injurys make me hurt. OUCH. I hope everything works out!
  • I hope I didn't say something to offend you. :/ I had a notification from you & it led me to the dot ^^^ lol
  • No @wilsomom lol I deleted it. I wrote something on there that ppl were pribably give me shit about so I rather delete it lol ill msg yu
  • He should put thoughts about him not being the father out of his head immediately. Even if he wasn't, he's still been that child's father all these years. Finding out would have no benefit to anyone.
  • My bf's older brother kicked him in his stuff when he was like 4 and comletely busted one of his nuts and he had to have it removed (he never got his spermed checked) and I have been pregnant by him twice with one living child (miscarried the first) good luck to y'all!