Im feeling down.

edited January 2013 in Depression
Im feeling down lately. I just want someone to talk to. I want to cry. I am so tired, both emotionally and physically. I am in pain, and I am tired of hurting all the time. I am so stressed out over lots of things. I dont know what to do and dont know how long I can do this. I dont sleep well at night. I wake up due to pain but cant get back to sleep for a while due yo all the stress and pain. Im losing my appitite. Its getting hard for me to want to get up and go to work. But I have absolutely no choice but to get up and go. :'(

Comments

• It's ok everyone goes through this type feeling and sometimes it's ok to let it out cry it out and u feel better and it gives you the power to keep going. I think what helps me is thinking about my goal. Where do u want to be in few months from now or even year from now. Then you realize that all those hard things we do everyday do pay off and there is light at the ends of all this. As far as your pain I thought u were getting some help with that. And my only advice is do the things you have learned at home that way you can get better and stronger and hopefully your body will recover and feel better soon.
  • I'm sorry you're going through a rough patch. It happens to everyone sometimes. Why are you in pain and not sleeping well though? I'd start there. Lack of sleep makes everything feel much worse. :-(
  • @ourlittlenugget im in pain cuz of my shoulder. My shoulder has been hurt since my car accident is sept.
  • Oh, I think I remember that now. I'm sorry. Can you get coverage for physical therapy or pain meds? Chiropractic would really help and it can be very reasonably priced. I spend $30 a week at mine.
  • @ourlittlenugget I am in physical therapy for it. But my car died on christmas eve so I havent been able to get there. I went yesterday and oh man did it hurt. They just tell me to take ibprophan. But nothing I take helps the pain. Like nothing. My mom has even tried giving me pain pills and they dont touch the pain. I just want to cry. Because I have range of motion. My arm moves pretty well. But it hurts like hell. And even touching it hurts. Sometimes I feel something kinda move or pop during some movements. Im just frustrated cuz it hurts so much, but theres no visable reason for it to hurt. I just want to cry.
  • I don't blame you! Go ahead and cry; let that tension out. It might help! Ask if there's a shuttle service or something like that to help you get there when you have no wheels. A lot of places do that. Don't let yourself be in more pain than you need to! :-(