6th YEAR ANNIVERSARY IDEAS

ValVal
edited January 2013 in Relationships
So my anniv. is coming up the 9th of FEB. and i wanna do something extra nice-- we've gone thru a lil rough patch but its only made me fall even more in love him..
HES CURRENTLY ON HOUSE ARREST (Plz dont judge) and wont be off till March 5th so no going anywhere for us!
but i dont want that to ruin it--
So I want to possibly do candle light dinner we've never done that!
i also want to try and make a candy bouquet HES a BIG candy person but what else can we do at home =/

Comments

• Get a sexy game to play... A good movie and order in something yummy :) if you have kids get a sitter for sure
  • Yes i did think of having my sons stay witht his dad that weekend.. idk if i should cook or order take out
    Im looking for some langerie too ;)
  • ANY OTHER IDEAS
  • fredricks of hollywood has cute stuff.id get togo from u guys fav place.n light candles.chocalate fondue would b cute too.
  • I'd take advantage of valentines day decorations.. like light some pretty candles, throw rose petals on the bed, etc.
    As far as doing things at home.. you can download a sexy truth or dare game or another sex type game. Rent some good movies, make some really good dessert, get some lingerie, give him a massage, and cuddle up. I'm not sure if you want it to be more sexual or just laid back (like if af hits.) But that's some sexual/sensual things to do :)
  • @mommyLovesSparkle i like the whole flirty sexual things lol im a freak hes not too much lol AF will be here next weekend UNLESS i end pg lol yeea i dont even believe that lol so I'll be on the clear =) wat i really really wanna do is get waxed!! ive done it once before and damn it it was sooo painful i wanna look into places where they numb you lol
  • CORRECTION!!! lol af should be here in 6 days =) lol
  • Oh man that sounds painful lol! I'm too scared to do that lol. Hopefully af don't show her face! That would be an awesome anniversary present :)