Support group for loss

edited January 2013 in Loss
I've not been on in a very long time, but this category is close to my heart as our daughter was stillborn thus past April (April 2, 2012).

I want you all to know you are NOT ALONE on this heartbreaking journey!

I made a support group and penpal match on fb if anyone would like information. I also have written our journey in my daughters blog ( www.babyrocketfield.blogspot.com ) if you'd like to read! -birth of an angel- is our birth story... I've not updated in months but plan to soon as I am pregnant with our rainbow baby.

(((hugs))) to you all...

Comments

• Bump....thankfully havent suffered a loss, but i know lots on here have and could benifit from this....goodluck with new baby!!!
  • I agree this is beneficial to others. And good luck to you!
  • <3 heartwood & you jenn!
  • I'd like information! I lost my daughter in May 2011 at 17wks and i can be lots of help as well.
  • are you part of heartwood on facebook @perly?
  • I'm part of heartwood and though I don't post much it has been the only thing to keep me sane sometimes. The most loving people are members there and if it wasn't for @mrsrocketfield1221 starting this group I would have lost my mind long ago. My due date is coming up soon and I know that if I'm having a hard time I can go there ans get support. Like she said, and probably the most important thing to remember when going through loss is the biggest help is knowing that you aren't alone! Thank you, Jenn. You'll never know how much I appreciate you. Can't wait to see your rainbow. Harlow is watching over you guys <3
  • @cmarie324xo no ma'am. Is that the name of it? I can send a request to join
  • I love heartwood too! I don't post as much as I used to, but there's def a bunch of wonderful caring ppl there!
  • you ladies (who have joined) keep me going... <3

@mrsrobbins6113 thank you, that means a lot and i am SO thankful we are able to help you and others on this crazy journey!! please make sure you post if you are having a tough time as your dd comes... we are always here!! I noticed that as my dd approached the time leading up to it was almost worse than the actual day. don't let it get away from you!

HEARTWOOD is on fb for any of you angel mommies that could use the support!! >:D<
  • Has everyone (angel mommies) joined heartwood that has had questions?!?! If not please let me know and I'll answer!! <3
  • @wilsomomma may I ask why you've posted less?! Is everything ok?!

@perly have you joined?!
  • I just barely get on fb anymore. We don't have internet so I have to hotspot with my phone & it's a pain. Lol Plus I'm down with morning sickness right now! :) Thanks for asking...I'll try to get on more.
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 yes. Im Perla Castro. I've posted a few times and i also posted the footprints of my angel.
  • @wilsomomma no worries, been there!!! I'm actually not on nearly as much as I'd like. Just wanted to make sure all was ok!!! :) -how far along are you?!?!

@perly ok wonderful!!! I just forget who's from Pregly & who's not & wanted to make sure you were added since names are different!

So thankful that we have the chance to connect in this sisterhood instead of feeling alone!
  • I also lost my baby girl in August of 2011 @ 20 weeks she was stillborn.
  • I'm almost 9 weeks so another month or so until I start feeling better.
  • @my3men are you on our support group, or would you like to?!?! I, of course, really feel a connection to stillbirth mommas so I am ALWAYS here if you want to talk! My heart goes out to you.
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 anyone know anything yet about her? I saw some days ago she was supposed to be induced today
  • @kayleigh27 she delivered today! That's all i know. Im on Heartwood and there hasn't been much of an update, just that the baby is born and that he is healthy.
  • @perly oh that's awesome!!