what do i say?

ValVal
edited January 2013 in Relationships
Is my step sons bday today!! and his mom is being a straight out bitch with my bf about talking to his son today. They had an arguement couple of weeks ago and since than she hasnt let him talk or see him. ITS HIS BIRTHDAY today how can any mother keep their son away from there dad on their bday REGARDLESS of the drama??!!! i have no words for my bf to mk him feel better.
I feel worthless right now even more not being able to conceive. NOT BECAUSE i would ever want to "replace" his son with a new baby but to give him his own blood n flesh at home. SRY JUST VENTING

Comments

• I'm sorry I know it's hard. Some women can be so selfish cause this has nothing to do with them it's about the kid and I'm sure he misses his dad Does he not have custody
  • I didn't know he had kids already did he have problems conceiving him ?
  • @jules-yes he's supposed to have 50/50 but she moved like 2 hrs away. He has a fecilitators appointment about all of this but not till may
    @waitingformybaby yes he has an 8 year old. Idk they were young they were never really trying.
  • I despise mothers like this.
  • @captivated i know what you mean
  • I hate women like that. But as i always say, the kid will grow up one day and take matters into his/her own hands.
  • What @perly said is so true. It's hard now, but one day his son will grow up & know the truth. My ex was a Disney land dad & they LOVED him.... I hated it & it hurt bad at the time, but now that they're grown they hate him! The truth always comes out in the end. It's just hard waiting until the end!
  • Thanx girls-- He alwasy tells me that too. He says it all the time "just wait tillhes older hes going to know she never allowed him to come over or talk to me" i hope its true
  • My hubby he's mom kept him from his dad but now my hubs only talks to his dad weird how life turns around
  • Even through my custody battle and horrendous relationship with my ex, I never interfered in their relationship. My husbands ex does the same thing your mans does. Some people need to grow up and hold their children's best interests at heart!
  • Well I really hope things get better and sounds like you're great support system for him his lucky guy.
  • edited February 2013
    idk how women can b like that. 8 years old is big I'm sure he can speak up right? or he's mom still dnt care wat he says that's mean boys need there dads