mini tummy tuck?

edited February 2013 in Giving birth
This will be my third c section and we've decided its most likely our last baby. So I've been thinking and reading about mini tummy tucks. After both of my previous c sections it didn't matter how skinny I got, I couldn't get of that c section roll of fat above the scar. Have any of you researched or known anyone who just had it done during their c section? I'm going to ask my ob but not til later in the pregnancy. I don't even know if its safe or really an option but if it is Id love to have my prebaby body back :) My physical therapist said that c section roll women get is from scarred tissue. Just curious if anyone knows anything about getting rid of it....

Comments

• Bump! I want a tummy tuck when I'm finished having kids.
  • Lol! I said the same thing to my hubby. Im not supposed to be having a c-section but i told him that once we stopped having kids, i wanted to get a body sculpture surgery and i also wanted to raise my boobs and butt so i can be a sexy soccer mom lol.
  • @Frantastic @perly I'm glad I'm not the only one who has thought of this ;)
  • Lol I don't think u can do it right after since u want to wait for the uterus to go down and of there's any weight u want to loos but a friend of mine had very small one some after she was done having kids she was happy with it. But warning at first it's pretty swollen so kinda looks same until that goes down. And they have some special exercises you can do that really help I guess after!
  • Yes ma'am, you are not the only one. I said screw that, i don't wanna look like i did before i had children... i wanna look better ;) lol haha. My husband says Im crazy, and i think so too lol.
  • I am so getting a mommy makeover. @Perly I want all the things you mentioned too :) We deserve it.
  • @frantastic of course we do! We go through so much while pregnant, its only fair. I used to say i wanted a tummy tuck, but now that i think about it... If im going to go under, might as well make it worth it lol. I want a COMPLETE make over lol.
  • Yeah, I used to have a smooth stomach until my first kid completely destroyed my body! I now have that "mothers apron" Ugh so gross! After I lose all the baby weight and I'm done having kids I'm getting a tummy tuck.... Maybe getting a boob lift too lol
  • The stars do it all the time! ! Lol
  • Two of my coworkers had this done. If I get preggo again I'm definitely asking my ob if that's an option.