How I Gave My Son Autism

Very good read. If reading, read the entire article. While I could argue that soda is unlikely to cause this, a series of events like this together occurs very often and no doubt is the root of the cause. Heartbreaking.

http://thinkingmomsrevolution.com/how-i-gave-my-son-autism/

Comments

• Well weather these were the reasons or not I still feel bad for the kid and the fact that she probably beats herself up over it every day. It would be interesting to compare her experience with someone else whose child has autism though.
  • Wow, that was amazing & made me cry. Thank you for sharing, I hope this compels all of us to research these topics with an open mind & do the best we can for our kids.
  • That's so sad :(
  • Been there, done freakin that :(
  • That's a good, sad read, that is almost a carbon copy of my sons life except he doesn't have autism
  • I can't read it yet but I'm a mother of a extremely smarty 9yr old girl with autism
  • My pediatrician actually hinted (she isn't allowed to say it Im sure) that floride is bad for kids, especially babies and toddlers. She always says things like " I wouldn't do that/give that to my kids)

Part of the reason I love her, she is "pro vaccine" but she convinced me to do a more gradual vaccination verses all at once. (I have my reasons to vaccinate my children)

Another thing that I am surprised no one ever mentions is the thought that inducing labor can increase the chances of autisum. To me it makes sense, the last thing your baby does inutero is form brain cells/connections. Every time I see someone wanting to induce (minus medical reasons - those I understand.) I want to scream!