Nursing bras....

edited March 2013 in Plus Sized Mama's
I can't find any stores around me that sell nursing bras....I'm to the point where I just want to cry. I just want to be comfortable in a regular cup nursing bra. I'm tired of the ones I have cutting into my sides and hurting me....they don't make nursing easy in this case....god forbid someone isn't stick thin so they can have 20 options while I only get 3 cause I'm a little over weight and have a big cup size.... :-(

Comments

• When I was nursing I was a 40D. I found a soft t-shirt like material one at Walmart that was very comfortable. That was the only nursing bra I bought. What I wore most was this very stretchy sports bra I found at Burlington. I could just pull it down and pull my boob out of it lol. Plus it was more comfortable to sleep in too! It was just that soft stretchy spandex material with no band or wire.
  • What about a maternity store like Motherhood? Also you can find more sizes shopping online, but of course the drawback is not getting to see them first or try them on. We have a specialty bra shop in our area that deals with larger sizes...maybe search the yellow pages & see if there's one in your area.
  • When I was nursing, I got my bust measured and ordered them online! They had great sites with sexy lingerie nursing sets. My bras looked like normal Victoria's secret bras, sexy AND comfortable! They were pricey though.
  • I got mine at Target!!!!
  • The cotton ones from Walmart are comfy and they come in sets of two. Its hard finding good ones.
  • The walmarts near me don't have maturnity
  • Try babies r us they sell medela bras.
  • I was a 44dd while I was preggo. Target carries plus size nursing bras... and they are like $17 and super comfy
  • Target has them and some walmarts do also. Babies r us has a maturnity section and should have bras
  • I had to order mine online. Motherhood only goes up to an F cup in-store, and I spilled out of that...they have larger cup sizes on their website, but they really are kinda spendy.
  • My walmart doesn't have a maternity section either. The nursing bras are with the regular bras.
  • The Walmart ones are online. We don't have maternity either. I ordered online and shipping was 97 cents
  • bravado seamless silk bras are the most comfortable things ever! I bought the biggest size they had on line and it fits like a dream!!!! I can so relate on not being able to find a bra big enough. As if only skinny women get pregnant...ridiculous!
  • @musicmamma , I bought a couple bravado ones as well. They are AMAZING!!
  • I will be needing some in a couple of months, so i better start looking.
  • Diapers.com had really nice ones for decent price..they have a ton of sizes too
  • @captivated they really are! I STILL wear mine even though I'm not pregnant or nursing. They are supportive and comfy. I recommend them to everyone I know!
  • i went to wallmart and bought camasole sp? tanktops and wore those untill my chest was more consistant and then i went and got sports bras