Evie is......

edited March 2013 in Ages & Stages
Finally walking! At 16 months and one week, we have a toddler! I just wanted to update as Ive seen a few mummies lately worried about their childs progress, and I just wanted to reassure you that they do catch up, but if theyre anything like Evie, it will be in their own sweet time!

Comments

• How exciting!! Lol after some time u will wish she wasn't like today I was trying clean the bathrooms and my daughter was running around like crazy knowing who knows what until I found her in her room she took out all the wipes out of the wipe warmer I had to sit the folding them all in order to put them back and still use them . I was wishing at that point that I could go back the the days when she wasn't so mobile :)... but that's great news I'm sure ur super excited and so is ur lo.
  • @jules oh i know, i felt like that when she started crawling haha, but i think im more relieved than anything. Shes been so slow to reach a lot of her milestones so im just pleased that shes finally catching up.
  • Yay! Go Evie!! :)
  • That's exciting! My latest walker was at 18 months so I know how you feel. I was actually lucky because 2 weeks before he broke his arm & the only way I could tell was when he tried to crawl! Lol He didn't even cry. He was a little slow with everything too, but he's just fine now. He's actually a slow, easy going, ho hum personality so I think that was why.
  • @wilsomom, oh wow, how scary... i cant imagine having a broken bone and not crying like a baby. Youve got a strong little guy over there lol :-)
  • Well every baby is differnt scarlett has always done thing very early she was walking at 9 months but she's not much of a talker she says few things and a lot of baby babble so I know it can kinda be stressful and u always wonder if they are ok and I just keep telling myself they are all different and she will catch up on the talking when she's ready.