Hello!!

edited March 2013 in Parenting
Hey everyone I haven't posted in a while just wanted to tell everyone hi and I hope you and your lo's are doing good! Joshua is 18 months now learning to talk a lot...a lot lol his teeth finally started growing in it took awhile but he has 7 now and his last top middle one is coming out (the back one's grew in first). How are your babies?

Comments

• Hey!
    It's good to see you posting again.
    I'm good, my lo, Isaac, is 17 months and only has 7 teeth as well. He is a very slow teether. It's agonizing lol. He is growing so fast and getting into everything. We went to the zoo yesterday and he wanted to walk everywhere!
  • edited March 2013
    Lol..sounds like my son! My baby was having the hardest time biting food because he didn't have a top n bottom tooth lined up for the longest time lol now he doesn't really like his food cut up! Thinking about taking Joshua to the zoo my Aunt asked me yesterday. Did your lo like it? @LittleFae
  • We had a blast! I'll be going again next Friday. (we have a season pass) it will finally be in the 40s and the baby farm animal exhibits will be starting.
    This past week we just hung out in the indoor rain forest sections