diapers

edited March 2013 in Babies
What brand of disposable diapers do u use (size 4)?? I used to use pampers thru side 2 then they weren't as good they were so thin... then switched to Huggies now we just bought a whole case and I noticed after I opened them they were much thinner and not absorbent at all on the box it says "new", they also look different.. (the pattern on them) my lo pees at night and wakes up 3 hrs later soaked pants and all... which brand do y'all recommend?? I've heard good things about the target brand.. thanks :)

Comments

• Target brand is BY FAR my favorite. My son would soak through every other brand through the night until I tried the up & ups. I'm recently back to pampers for both my kids just to use some excess up and I'm already having leaking problems again.
  • Awesome, thank u!! :D I think I'm gonna give them a try, tmrw we will make a target run!!! Yea she soaks thru them during the day at times too... they are awful....
  • We've been using target brand for a while, I love them!! And the price difference is amazing!
  • edited March 2013
    Woohoo!!! 2 up & up brand fans!! Thanks :) this is looking good.
  • I swear by pampers cruisers, they are great and have never failed me with two little boys. They have to be cruisers though, the pampers baby dry suck for us.
  • I love target brand! We used to use pampers until I realized the price difference & gave the Target ones a try..... love them! I'm mad that we spent so much on Pampers for as long as we did, lol!
  • I liked the target brand when I got them from my shower but I've been buying huggies from Costco and they work great for us.
  • I use the swaddlers I think u can get them in a size 3/4 at toys r us there great ! I've heard great things about target brand to but I don't have one near me :(
  • I really like luvs! I'm not a Huggies. I used to use Pampers Swaddlers and LOVED them, but switch to luvs due to the price difference and having two babies in diapers.
  • My lot does fine with Huggies. But if IMIM buying I buy target brand or walgreens or dollar general brands.
  • I have had no issues with huggies lil movers, is that the kind you used?
  • Target when we were using disposables but now we use cloth and have no problems
  • Pampers cruisers are my favorite
  • Target!!! Never once had a problem with them!! Love, love, love :D
  • Awesome!! We went to target today and got some of their brand, so far so good!! Yay!!!! Thanks everyone for your replies (I'm on my phone hard to tag everyone) and I was using the Huggies snug and dry! :)
  • I love my huggies from COSTCO! I swear they make them cheaper if you buy them from somewhere else.
  • Oh yeah, we tried the snug and dry once too and never again, Lil movers are so much better.
  • I have always use pampers , but after reading this posts I'm sure going to give target brand a try :)
  • edited March 2013
    Target are great. I have been doing luvs because I stocked up but he has leaked thru so at night he wears huggies Jean ones (got them for 10$ box at Walmart awhile back) but I just bought a new box of target because his diaper supply is dwindling. The big box was$2 off then I get a coupon for another $2 off so I'm hoping they are still on sale tomorrow and ilk stock up.
    @Mrz_Jackson if you'd like to save a ton of money and give target brand a shot usually it's free shipping if you spend $50. Swaddlers are great but you get way less for way more $$$.
  • @LeviLuv8 o I totally forgot about buying them online an I always shop online lol thanks !
  • Yay, been using target brand full time and I absolutely love love love them... no leaks at all!!! Thanks ladies!!! I must admit I was a little skeptical about them in the beginning!!! Everyone should just buy a small pack and give them a try!!! :D
  • We use pampers baby dry. Glad you found a brand that works for you. We went through a couple different ones until we went back to the pampers.
  • Target brand is good, but walmart brand is my personal favorite.
  • I use Huggies little movers and have alwaysloved them no problems maybe you need different size.
  • Thanks ladies!! I called Huggies they did say the have improved them and making them different.. bad improvement on my part... well the target brand is amazing!!! I did try Walmart brand when she was a newborn and I wasn't impressed then but maybe I will try them next!! The size 4 fits perfect 5s are too big 3s are too small but thanks for the suggestion!!! :)