1 week late, tested again and....

Not pregnant.
I was so sure!!! I've never had fake pregnancy symptoms before. I've been pregnant twice and so sure both times like I was this time. In reality it is defiantly for the best. I am a little disappointed but wanting to be pregnant is selfish at this point on my life. Not sure what to do now, go to the docs and see if I have pcos I guess. Just thought I would update you all. Thanks for everyone's help!! Xxx

Comments

• Yes. Just go to the doctor and get checked out. That way the doctor can completely cross out pregnancy and give you answers. And trust that you can overcome any challenges God puts on your path :)
  • @perly thank you!! Xx
  • I agree if u have the ability to go to the doc why not if anything and ur not pregnant they can have some answers for u why ur late especially if u been regular. Good luck!
  • edited April 2013
    Well not out of the woods yet. Just took some Internet cheapies and they all came up with very very very faint positives that could possibly be evap lines hence why I took 3. And one first response dip test that is almost invisible to see lol. So ectopic? Evap? Unviable pregnancy that has decided to not come out as a mc? Or just some funky reason I actually am pregnant but an not showing it on a pee test? Maybe im just crazy!!!!
  • Have you gone to the dr yet for a blood test?
  • I think its time to go to the doctor now. Something is definitely going on and you want to make sure you find out as soon as possible.
  • @wilsomom @perly I was going to make an appointment today. Probably get in Monday. I'll let u all know how I go. Getting this weird sharp pain in the center of my pelvis :s
  • Well since u see light positive I would for sure contact a doc since u still don't have af especially if u got insurance it won't hurt put ur mind at ease hoepfully. Until then if u have more test with couple days apart see if the start getting darker. But as far as the pain the nurse told me today that cramping is very normal thing as long as there isn't bleeding. She was just giving me list to watch out for but I'm sure u heard that one before so I wouldn't think too much into it. She said with ectopic it starts out in front though and gets a lot worst then the paint travels to the back as well. That's the only time to really worry.
  • @jules I made an appointment for tomorrow. NOt sure when I will get the results back. Yeah I knew cramping was normal. I had it the same with my last. I think I'll do a test tomorrow morning?? And then again Sunday? Thanks for the ectopic info!! I only have usual period dull aching. Had a sharp pain but went away. I'll keep u updated xx
  • That's good. Yes don't let time keep passing. Remember you have other kids to be healthy for. Im sure everything will be fine. Let us know what they tell you.
  • Yeah, let us know what they say, I'm sure it will be okay.
  • No reason to be concerned about an ectopic yet :) you're too early for them to even tell if you have an intrauterine pregnancy. You've got a few weeks before it could pose a danger. Good luck!
  • Good luck at the appointment keep me updated!
  • good luck. fingers crossed!
  • @captivated I would be 5 weeks and 3 days!! 6 weeks is we're it can rupture lol. That's why I'm concerned!
    @perly @wilsomom @jules @hope_4_a_baby_boy thank you!!!!!
  • Ya I would be worried too very normal but hopefully the doc can have some good news for u!