Hello ladies... I have a labor question 4 all of u whom have given birth before...

• babysoloriobabysolorio April 2013

How far from your due date did you go into labor & give birth & did u jus start feeling contractions or did your water break... For instance my last child was born 11 days before his due date & my water bag broke...

• WilsomomWilsomom April 2013

I've gone anywhere from 2 weeks early to 2 weeks late & all in between. I've broke my water twice, started with contractions 5 times & was induced twice.

• My first i was 2 days over due and felt contractions n when they got closer went into the hospital and with my second i was induced 3 weeks before his due date

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

• tjscrdtjscrd April 2013

With both of mine I went in on and they were born the day after their due date. My water didn't break. I went in for contractions with my son, I went in for extreme pelvis pain with my daughter but I guess I was contracting as well.

• I went into labor exactly one week early and my water didn't break.

• I got my bloody show and just started having contractions.

• doodlesdoodles April 2013

My first was 9 weeks early water broke. Second was 5 weeks early water broke.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • julesjules April 2013

My after broke at home a week early, had her 13 hrs later.

• mommy2twomommy2two April 2013

With my daughter my water broke on her due date, I'm now 34weeks pregnant with my son, my doc thinks I might go into labor early tho Idk we'll see what happens.

• lovemylife11lovemylife11 April 2013

I went 9 days over had to be induced

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • captivatedcaptivated April 2013

I was induced with my first. With my second I began to lose my bloody show with consistent contractions and went to the hospital. Gave birth an hour and a half later at 38 weeks. water broke at the hospital around 7cm.

• JessibearJessibear April 2013

My water broke at 34 weeks five days had him at 35 weeks.

• AubreysmommyAubreysmommy April 2013

I had a induction sheduled for sept 4 at 5am. I was feeling off the day before so ii went in at 5 for the induction and had been in labor since the day before. She didn't come till 5:53 via csection. She was born 37 weeks 4 days

• musicmommamusicmomma April 2013

I was induced after being five days late with my first. my second came a week early and mine started with contractions being four minutes apart then went to three minutes apart. my water broke when the nurse was checking to see how dilated I was when I first got to the hospital.

• LaFiiTz89LaFiiTz89 April 2013

First came 2 weeks early. Had contractions for a day. Water didn't break until I started pushing. 2nd I was induced a week early no signs of labor at all. 3rd came exactly on my due date contractions started in the morning had him at night

• lilbit01_209lilbit01_209 April 2013

First was due date, c-sec 24 hrs later, water broke
    Second 41 weeks, c-sec 12 hrs later, contractions

• Leggs2011Leggs2011 April 2013

6 days late! No real contractions. I was on pitocin and magnesium. I refused to let them break my bag. :)

• Minx1018Minx1018 April 2013

First was 4 days late, went in with consistent contractions and they broke my water at a 9
    Second was 3 days late, went in with consistent contractions and my water broke on its own at an 8

• sands3sands3 April 2013

My oldest was 2 days past due date. Contractions
    Started on their own. My second was a week early. Contractions started just 7 hours before my scheduled c section.

• TinknbobTinknbob April 2013

With my oldest 2 biys water broke 9 days before due date. My 3rd lil guy had to have an induction a week after due date. With my 4th lil guy water broke on exact due date. As far as 5th lil guy we'll see in August what happens

• mam082711mam082711 April 2013

Water broke on scheduled induction day at 130am, went in at 330am, but never contracted on my own that I felt. I was 10 days late. Given pit @ 730am and he was born 414pm same day.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Categories