lose weight??!

Ok i had weighed myself sunday morning was 228 and before i went to bed i was 235! I did eat but not over eat! I also exercise am i doing sumthin wrong

Comments

• It's probably water weight... Are you about to start your period?
  • No i just got off it!
  • Well it comes n goes
  • You always weigh more by the end of the day, that's normal. Idk why, but I looked it up once & I think it has to do with water like @YNVTish said, I can't remember for sure.
  • My weights always up and down. :-(
  • Key is to always weigh yourself same time everyday. I used to always weigh myself in the morning before my shower.
  • I was always told to weight yourself in the morning. It can fluctuate during the day as you eat and are active.
  • Really i was told that when u exersice u gain weight but it tones your body n shapes it so idk
  • The scale is my enemy lol grrr
  • Loses my motivation to keep exercising
  • Exercise doesn't make you gain weight (or bad weight). Exercise helps you burn fat and build muscle. When you stick to a good healthy diet (and no i don't mean starving yourself, or those crazy diets where you cut out almost all the food out) and good workout routine, you can lose fat and build lean muscle and get your body nice and toned.

Don't give up. Stick to it. It takes time to put on the weight, so it will take some time to lose it. Its hard but not impossible!!! Good luck :)
  • The best lesson I learned for weight loss is don't bother with the scale. Your weight will fluctuate and it hinders more than it helps. If you want to really see your progress bust out a measuring tape. Even if you gained muscle you will still lose inches. Good luck!
  • ^^^^ totally true. When I'm exercising and eating right I don't look at the scale until a month or two and I notice a difference if I look at the scale everday it would deff get my mojo down.
  • Thank i deff see a diffenece in my body but the scale not so much =/