This pregnancy is going fast.

edited April 2013 in August 2013
Im already 23wks. This pregnency is going faster then any of my others. I still have morning sickness all day & hardly any appetite & thats even with medicine & doing what the drs say to do. How are all you other mamas feeling?

Comments

• Mine is flying by as well, I am almost 29 weeks. I have no sickness but am getting more and more tired!
  • @ExcitedForOctober yea im always tired to. But idk if mine is pregnancy or chasing after my other 4 boys or both. Lol
  • I agree. I am almost 18 weeks and just feel like yesterday I found out I was pregnant.. no morning sickness thank goodness
  • IM just starting out almost 7 weeks but have bad food aversion have no idea what to do I've been eating the stuff that doesn't make me feel sick but now my body is tired of that too so I'm hungry but pretty much everything looks and tastes nasty it's like horrible tummy ache thing or something I hope doesn't last forever cause IM not sure what to do.
  • I feel like mine slowed down a lot but I only have 3w6d left!
  • @hope_4_baby_boy your lucky no morning sickness. Mine is 24/7. @jules I never had to deal with that hope it goes away. @lilpeapod913 yea with my 1st 4 boys the last couple weeks felt like forever. Good luck ladies.
  • @jules I have been having the same problem, it hasn't gotten much better for me :( Hope you have better luck then me.
  • @heather3girls1boy ya I hope so too it's making me loose weight which I already don't have. What kind of things have u been able to eat? I've been ok with fruit and veggies but now that I've been eating that for week having hard time too. I have no idea what to do. I'm thinking just getting something from the kitchen then closing my eyes and plugging my nose hoping for the best. But I also keep having to brush my teeth cause after taste of things bothers me.
  • I have almost 4weeks left. I'm soooo ready to have my baby girl.
  • edited April 2013
    @jules
    Anything that I can, I have about 7 weeks left and I'm still breastfeeding, I have lost 12 pounds. I tryed to just mix it up as much as possible. Don't eat the same thing everyday, is my best advice!!!
  • @heather3girls1boy ya I've been sucking it up today and just trying to myself mind over matter and had pretty good day actually I'vealso been eating every two hours just little. I can't believe u had this for so long I hope that doesn't happen to me and it's justthing I'm going through...