*High On Hormones*

edited April 2013 in Parenting
We are a drama free group. And currently accepting new members! Hope some of you would like to join us!

Comments

• edited April 2013
    But I got kicked out twice for no reason, and no explanation when I asked. :-?
  • I got kicked out once, God knows why....
    No explanation, no warning Nada.
  • Agree with @ezrasmommy too much drama. I will stick to my group :-)
  • @EzrasMommy @mommy2two @luvmy5 I'm sorry y'all feel that way. Back then we had an admin who was not what we thought. Since she's left, the group had gotten better and we've had no drama or problems. Some rules have been changed as well.
  • Katie leave? @sands3
  • Sorry you guys feel that way! I love our group! There's no drama everyone is comfortable with each other!! And no Katie is not gone! Katie created it why should she leave?
  • @luvmy5 no Katie is still there. It was,another admin causing problems within the group before. It us now a great place with no drama and everyone is comfortable sharing.
  • I've been in the group for several months and while we had a few "bad seeds" (many of whom apparently have drama everywhere they go...*ahem* then they blame the group/page/forum instead of accepting personal responsibility for creating the "drama"...) there are no issues now. The few people who were responsible for ALL the drama have been gone for months. The group of women we have now are AMAZING (smart, funny, supportive, creative women and awesome moms!!!)
  • @luvmy5 if you really prefer "your group" because there was "too much drama" why post on this thread? Do you not realize how transparent your attempts to start drama are?
  • @luvmy5 If you wanted to warn innocent women of the cruel, barbarous, lecherous women of HOH, why not be a little more explicit? If you wanted to point out how drama-free "your group" is in hopes of marketing your group to new parents, why not name your group? Other than those 2 reasons, I fail to see a purpose for your post (other than to start conflict...)
  • To all potential new members: us HOHers are not at all cruel or barbarous (and the lechery is generally kept to a minimum, lol).

As far as activity requirements go, I just finished a hefty professional "busy-season" (I'm an accountant) and my bf/bd and I are in the process of selling 2 properties (one of them is our primary residence...so we're moving). I've been busy scouting out a rental house while preparing our kids to be without their dad for the next three months (as he will be in England and Dubai for the majority of that time). Tonight is the first time in 1.5 months that I've had to pop into fb (or pregly) to explain things....but I have yet to get the boot for inactivity...

The bottom line is hoh is a great group of women who will make you feel welcome for as long as you want to be a member!!!
  • @marierica I asked because last I heard Katie left.
    @math_mommy i do not know what you are trying to start here but I am not starting drama. In fact, if I wanted to market my group I would post about it. It is private/secret group in which @ezrasmommy is in. So we would not advertise it. Not a popularity contest. I simply made a statement and asked a question. No underlying intentions. Sounds like you are fishing for drama, considering you made 4 comments to me. So, I bid you good night.
  • @sands3 thank you for your kind and to the point reply :-) I hope you and your family are well.
  • @math_mommy I know I sure didn't start any drama in that group and was deleted twice for no reason. The first time because someone made up lies about me and the second time, I've yet to be informed of the reasoning. I'm currently in multiple groups with no drama whatsoever.
  • I got booted to for no reason....Sounds like thats the thing to do over there :/
  • I'm pretty sure stated above was a statement saying there was problems with an admin causing problems! That person is gone and it is a group of amazing mothers!
  • No the person that had an issue with the people stated above is still there
  • edited April 2013
    Let it go! The group has improved alot. Y'all are welcome to rejoin if you'd like. I was kicked out of a group because of our old admin. I really loved that group, but I'm not dwelling on it and I sure as hell won't go on their post starting unnecessary drama over it!
  • No one is starting drama......just stating facts. Im glad your group is doing well
  • edited April 2013
    *face palm*
  • I have been kicked out of several other groups for no reason! This was a simple post saying we were accepting new members. I'm not on here complaining and dragging those groups names through the mud. Because I don't care! So if you can't be mature about it then just drop it! Why even comment to begin with. I don't know hardly any of you and don't know why you were deleted! But all I know now is I am an admin on the group and it is doing great! All the members are supportive and helpful of one another!
  • We weren't dragging anyone's name through the mud. Just making a true statement. It seems like quite a few were kicked out without explanation I'm confused why some are getting so worked up. Quite defensive.
  • @EzrasMommy those who got kicked are welcome to ask an admin why. There's really no need to post on the thread if it's something that can be worked out in private. Your just making the group look bad and it's not at all.
  • I stated above that I did ask, and got no response. @sands3 anyways, I really don't care and don't have a desire to come back. I was just saying and honestly didn't think it would turn into multiple people going back and forth. An argument or making your group look bad was not my intention at all. It is possible to make a statement without people arguing, just not on Pregly for some reason.
  • I was kicked out of multiple groups with no explanation! If you have a question as to why then send us a message and I will try to tell you but other then if you have no desire to come back then why comment
  • *this is from Katie* @luvmy5 we didn't actually have any drama until you started it. I left because I was bullied to the point I had no choice, I came back shortly after we weeded out the drama and things haven't been better. anyone that has not been banned is welcome to join again. things have certainly changed! @mommy2two @ezrasmommy @pregoagainyay I am not sure who you are, so I'm not sure why you were booted. I can say I don't know one person we didn't message about being removed, but the other admin (that is gone) was supposed to message some people and that may not have been done. also at the beginning I made the mistake of deleting people for inactivatey, because we were just doing things the way we saw it done in other groups, but I can tell you if you weren't banned you may join again with out worries of being removed for inactivaty I understand most of us are busy moms and don't have time to live online, so I shouldn't have removed people for that. I appreciate all the positive input people have posted about HOH I apologize for the past you can take that for what you want.
  • Like @ezrasmommy said we werent dragging the groups name through the mud that IMO would be pointles......like I said before im glad your group is doing well.....im glad changes were made to make it better
This discussion has been closed.