january 2014

I'm due January 1st, are there any more January babies due or am I all alone lol

Comments

• That seems so long from now but i bet it will fly by
  • Are they sure you said you werepreggers a couple weeks ago n January is more than nine months away.
  • She could be January I found out 4 weeks ago now im little over 8 weeks and due December 5th. But January for some reason sounds like forever maybe cause it will be a new year. But you could be early which would be nice for ur taxes lol!
  • I found out just a few weeks ago and they told me my dd is December 12th.
  • Yep if you got pregnant late April to early may its January baby :)
  • @candy101 I'm only 4weeks & 5 days
  • I just came back to pregly and announced my pregnancy to you guys on the 20th lol
  • Aww a New Years baby! :)
  • Yep new years (= I'm hoping he/she is on time or late my birthday is Dec 4 my daughter is Dec 13 and my husband is Dec 21, we don't need another December baby lol @Starlilly
  • Oh wow! That is a lot of birthdays in one month! My birthday is January 7th! You can have baby that day! :) so are you wanting a boy thus time since you already have a girl?
  • @Starlilly January 7th sound great lpl & yes! I'm hoping for a boy soooooo much!
  • My whole family has January birthdays!! I think I'm due around dec 17, but if we wouldn't have gotten pregnant then we would have waited a month lol. My mom, dad, sister, brother, brother in law, and niece all have January birthday's, I would hate it!
  • Congratulations!
  • Lol our holidays are crazy too. My daughters birthday is December 12th, this baby due December 5th, then Christmas gets busy we do a lot family stuff with my entire family. Then our anniversary is January 3rd pretty much right after new years. And my hubby and I have birthdays 6 days apart. I'm June 4th his June 10th then my dad June 24th and fathers day in there so I know how busy things can get. Hope u get your late boy !!!
  • I'm due january 7 th :)
  • I am in tbe same boat but with February birthdays
  • Congratulations to you and all the other mama's that just found out! :X