Juice

edited April 2013 in Babies
Does anyone else's lo refuse to drink any type of juice? I mean I guess it's healthier for her to drink only water and milk but I find it weird that she will not drink it at all! I will give her a cup she will take a sip look at me funny and ask for milk. She will be 18 months old next week and I just started offering her juice recently.

Comments

• That's a good thing! My son prefers milk over juice but he will drink it.
  • I water both my boys juice alot. My 5 yr old still asks for juice water, he won't drink straight juice.
  • I water the juice down too but I just thought she might be a weird kid because she doesn't like juice haha. She will drink cups and cups of water and has 2 to 3 cups of milk a day I just thought since she is getting older I would offer a small cup of juice a day for variety but she wants nothing to do with it!
  • My daughter drinks mostly water bc I put pretty much her entire cup is water and like an oz and half of 100% apple juice. And she only drinks milk in the evening. If she doesn't want juice that's ok I'm sure she's eating other fruits and veggies which is better way to get those vitamins anyways.
  • That's great! Juice has waaaaaay too much sugar anyway.
  • I never wanted to give her juice because of the sugar but just thought I would start offering some variety other than plain water. But it's good I don't have to spend money on juice! Oh and she eats plenty of fruits she would eat strawberries and bananas for every meal if I let her haha
  • My daughter didn't want anything to do with juice until she was about 15 months. I water it waaay down though when I do give it
  • edited May 2013
    My son didn't like juice for awhile and he only drinks it if he's around his cousin. Randomly he will drink it at home but only like 2-3 sips then asks for water . He is 19 months now
  • Trixie won't drink just water. I water her juice down a ton! Like 3/4 water 1/4 juice. I wish I could get her to drink more water, but she will take one drink and hand it back and ask for juice.