Yay

edited April 2013 in Potty Training
Every night this week I have had Makenzie sit on her potty while her bath was filling up. Tonight she went pee on the potty for the first time. When she was done she stood up and clapped for herself. I am one proud mommy. She's only 17 months. I would love be to done with diapers by the time she is 2 lol

Comments

• That's amazing! Yay! :)
  • That's awesome! My goal is 2 as well. My oldest was super easy but I think Jack will be harder
  • Yeay! That's great my daughter has been dying to use the potty but IM waiting until June lol since I'll be doing the two day to potty training I want to be feeling better and have lots patients and I'll be in second trimester so I think I'll be able to handle it then!
  • I am going to stick with this for a while until she goes every night before she gets in the bath. Then I will start having her use it more during the day. She isn't talking to much so I know she isn't "ready" I just want her use to going and not being scared of it lol.
  • That's great idea my daughter loves follow everyone to the bathroom and I'll let her flush it's her favorite lol so I don't think she's scared but great way to get them used to it!
  • Yay!! Tessa has gone pee on the potty about 4 times. Once they're willing to sit there it makes it a lot easier lol
  • I put Jack on the potty last night before bath. He's not ready for training but I want to slowly get him used to it. He liked sitting there...didn't pee thought.
  • Thanks great! Lily refuses to sit on her potty without her pants on. She is definitely not ready but I bring her to the bathroom with almost everytime and let her flush and she likes that.