Graco 12 in one

Does anybody own one of these? Do you love it?!? I know $170 isn't much for a double stroller but it's going to take some saving up for and I want to make sure it's a good investment. Madison will be 2 by the time baby is born and loves running off too much for me to get a single stroller. If I go to babies r us or a store like that will they let me take the display one and see if it would fit in my trunk? I have a 2012 Chevy Malibu.
Thanks for the input!

Comments

• Is it the sit and stand one @kimberly4411
  • It has 12 different arrangements, it can be a sit in stand along with a ton more @morgdeebee
  • I have that one, im not due till next week so i havent used it yet. I drove it around the store with my almost 2 year old in it and really liked it.
  • Did you check out the reviews on amazon? They bring up some issues that depending on your child or preference would or wouldnt affect if you would like it and from those reviews they say it is super bulky and hard to fit in jeeps etc
  • @morgdeebee you're so close!! How exciting!! :) :) thanks for the input, what kind of car do you have?
    @firsttimemommy0928 I read a bunch of amazon reviews along with reviews from other stores, it's just so hard to decide! I'll probably have to go to a babies r us and try it out
  • I have a dodge durango so its pretty big in the back. Like @firsttimemommy0928 said it is kinda big and bulky.
  • i love the way it handles better than most two seater strollers.
  • I have it. and love it. make sure u have a big enough trunk for it or you'll have to modify it EVERY TIME u put it in your car

$170 is good i paid $199 at babies r us
  • @eeyore I'll have to make a trip to Dallas to try it out!
    @soon2b3 that would suck to have to modify it every single time! I will be sure it fits
  • My daughter will be almost 2 when this baby is born and I've been looking at that one. The other super nice one is about.$600 so I don't think we want to do that cause we bought a jogging traveling system for our first and it's really nice and although we have been using it I don't want spend a bunch more money on stroller. This time it will mainly be for big parks, zoo, shopping mall that type thing and they grow soo fast not worth to me to buy another fancy stroller. I think the graco sit and stand will work just fine :)
  • @jules omg, $600! I couldn't imagine spending that on a stroller, maybe on decorations for the nursery or clothes though lol I like that it turns into a sit and stand because she is getting more independent every day
  • @kimberly4411 exactly I think that's a lot too after all they grow soo fast and it's not, made of gold ya know. Plus the best u can do is sell it for half price or just pass it down can't hold on to stroller forever. I'll not be spending anywhere near that.
  • I have a double stroller and a Chevy Malibu. The double stroller will NOT fit in the trunk. Just a FYI.
  • @1stwoodsbaby aw shoot! Which one do you have?
  • I have the baby trend sit and stand.