omg so embarrassing tmi

Me an my hubby were doing the do last night an I was going down on him and I threw up :/ not on him I made it to the sink buy still!!!! Ugh I was so embarrassed!!! We laughed about it and I told him he could never tell anyone lol... anything like this ever happen to yall

Comments

• Yes it happened to me. Don't be embarrassed!
  • I never actually threw up, but i would gag a lot and i was never able to do it for long so i went to a sex shop and found me a mint flavored gel i could put on his penis and that did the trick. He liked the way the gel made him feel, and well i love anything mint... So it worked out wonderful ;)
  • edited May 2013
    I don't have much of a gag reflex but I did throw up once.. all over him! But I had eaten pizza with tons of crushed reds shortly before. -.- He thought it was hilarious so we just laughed it off, lol.
  • I've threw up on my man before...I wasn't pregnant though. He almost threw up as well. He was super pissed off and yelled at me! We laugh about it now. This was a couple of years ago.
  • just gag. never threw up
  • Yep I've done that before, after a night of drinking with friends and I went down on him and threw up all over his lap!! Most embarrassing moment ever and he had to leave the room to go wash off in the bathroom so everybody who was there partying saw him walk out with puke on him! Not to mention I later found out there were about 4 or 5 of our friends watching through the bedroom window for some dumb reason. Humiliating
  • edited May 2013
    I made my husband use condoms when i was pregnant because I would actually start to gag or throw up when he would cum in me. He told his male co workers and they of course thought I was weird but couldn't help it. Idk why I would get so sick lol