had my first fertility appoint today

ValVal
edited May 2013 in Getting pregnant
So I had my first appoint. With a fertility dr today and let me say...I BROKE DOWN I couldn't keep it in--
So this is what happend
He looked at everything and thinks everything is ok he thinks we just need a lil bit of help. So he said lets try an iui
Mind yu we went to get an idea of what needs to happen anf HOW MUCH since our insurance doesn't cover
Anyway this cycle we are trying clomid with A TRIGGER SHOT and pregestrone pills and timed intercourse
Hopefully next month in june we can enough money to start our iui
He said about 2000 a monthgor iui w medication and monotoring..

Comments

• Well first of I'm glad things are moving along that great news! And also I'm sorry you have to go through this. But I really wish you the best this cycle and hope it all works out and u don't even have to worry about the iui. I'll be sending baby dust your way and lots of prayers.
  • I'm sorry things have been so difficult, hon. But it's nice to hear there's nothing seriously wrong, right? Fingers crossed for you.
  • I hope things work out for you! Stay positive! :)
  • Crossing fingers for you and I hope it helps.

You might want to look into acupuncture and chiropractic work to help with fertility. It might be more in your price range and I have heard amazing things about it.

Good luck and you're in my thoughts!