TRIGGE SHOT QUESTION

ValVal
edited May 2013 in Getting pregnant
so i left my RE today i had 10 follies in EACH im on cycle day 10 fairly early. imy biggest follie was measuring at 11 mm the rest were about 10 9 even 7 mm. i usually dont ovulate till cd 15 so im not sure why he wanted to see me so early. anyway--
my triiger shot will cost be 120 (my insurance isnt covering it)
pregestrone pills $50
todays visit $240

and the DR wants me back thursday (another $240) to re measure my follies how important is this visit??
cant i just skip it and do trigger shot when i get my first positive OPK???

OR WHEN DO I GIVE MYSELF THE TRIGGER SHOT?

Comments

• really no one knows?
  • Bump... no idea sorry
  • I have no idea if I were u I would Google it then call the doc and ask why his having you do it this way and if it would be ok to wait longer or not do Thursday. Im sure they will explain it to you and its either best if you want it to work on the first try or it may not be big deal at all... This things are not cheap for sure a financial commitment just as much as it is a big commitment to be pregnant physically and emotionally. Good luck!
  • Your follicles could grow over night, u don't need to visit the doctor u need to get ultrasound done to see where your follicles are, the one measuring 11mm could be 15mm by now, and it needs to be 15mm and bigger to be able to ovulate. @Val