3td trimester

edited May 2013 in August 2013
Finally made it to the 3rd trimester. So tired & still nauseated. Baby boy #5 is taking a lot outta me. My 4 older boys are doing great. Hope all you mamas are in good health. Hope you all had a great Mother's day. I did with my husband & boys.

Comments

• That's exciting! I can't believe you still have nausea that's long time. I haven't been feeling so well this pregnancy hopefully it passes though I can't imagine this the entire time. I have terrible food aversion have hard time eating pretty much everything really sucks. I'm happy to hear u had good mothers day my hubby did great job this year too especially since he got off 12 hr shift his paramedic.
  • @jules yea i take meds everyday for nausea, heart burn, & headaches. I have hardly any appetite. This is with baby #5 only. I never had this with the other 4. I hope you feel better soon.
  • Sorry to ask you but how old are you? Im 26 and im expecting #4 and I really don't know people on my age with more than 3kids im sorry if it bothers you
  • @tinknbob thank you! I think after my next appointment if I still have this I'm sure my doc will give me something so I can start gaining some weight. I'm sorry u don't feel well though how exciting though baby number 5! What blessing
  • @2girls_1boy im 30. @jules yes it is a blessing. Keep me updated on your drs appointment.
  • Oh im just right behind you !!!! And what a bummer of the nauseas I have really strong ones during the first trimester I lost 20 or more !!!
  • Yea me to thats why they gave me the medicine because i lost so much weight. Yea i didnt have me first until i was 21 so i think 5 kids at 30 isnt bad at all ecspecially since i was told id never be able to have kids. So im very blessed. Congrats and good luck. @2girls_1boy
  • Oh wow !!! It is a blessing every single one of them I believe they are here for a reason !!!
  • Sure will! Thanks