Any tips for all day sickness.

edited May 2013 in First Trimester
I feel sick no matter what i do. Any ideas on ways to easy the nausea?

Comments

• edited May 2013
    I'm in the same boat and not much has been helping. In the evenings I do drink fresh mint tea and that makes me feel better for a little bit. They say the best thing to do is eat small things through out the day. When I wad pregnant with my first preggie pops worked well. Fresh lemon is also suppose to help ease nausea as well as ginger. Ginger ale has never helped me but some say fresh ginger, ginger tea or capsules help. Hope you find some relief I know how miserable it is.
  • I got a RX for zoferan because I was so sick, I wound up in the ER for dehydration. I feel a million times better and take it daily. It makes me constipated but I'd rather that than the all day vomiting.
  • Zofran is awesome, I took it with my first. It didn't take away the nausea feeling completely but stopped the throwing up.
  • Gonna try preggie pops and lemon water. I feel you!

@jessibear where did you get preggie pops from. I can't find them anywhere!
  • When are you due? :)
  • @pauljrsmommy they sell them at Babies R us
  • Phenergan suppositories helped me immensely.
  • @excitedforoctober thanks! I totally forgot. Ill be going there soon
  • Thanks everyone for the advice. My sister also suggested half a unisom and a vitamin b6. I tried that today and though it makes me sorta sleepy it helped so much. Took that at 10 am this morning and i am still doing great.
  • And PaulJrsMommy if you were asking when i am due. My estimated due date is Jan 4th. My first appt is on Tuesday so ill get a better estimate at that time hopefully.
  • Glad you found something that works my mom keeps telling me to try unisom. Maybe I will I was just afraid it will make me too sleepy and I chase a 20 month around all day. But I would prefer to be sleepy than feel like I'm constantly on a rocking boat lol.
  • Yes I was asking you. Your 3 days ahead on me