found dairy & egg free breakfast foods

edited May 2013 in Babies
So we found out our lo is allergic to milk, peanuts, and eggs. Eggs being the worst. So trying to find things for her to eat has been difficult, more for breakfast than anything. We went to Kroger the other day and found in their organic section waffles, pancakes, and french toast that were dairy and egg free. They also had ice creams too.
Just wanted to let other parents know, I know its difficult finding stuff and since I'm a working mom I couldn't bake for her.

Comments

• ty but I dnt have a Kroger but I would love to here wat u find my son is the same and its tuff
  • My cousins son is allergic to everything I'll have to ask her what other things she does for you. His 8 now so she's got it down lol its hard but when u do find things is fun
  • @roxy kroger is frys if you have that i think in some states its also king supers.
  • My son is allergic to dairy, soy and gluten.
    He gets yogurt and ice cream made out of coconut milk.
    Also sausage, potatoes for breakfast.
    You can do quinoa for breakfast. You put fruit and honey or maple syrup for flavor among other thing. Isaac loves it.
  • Lots of fruit. He gets a banana every morning that he loves.
    I'm sorry your lo has allergies. They suck
  • @roxy maybe you could look in the organic section at the store and by chance they would have that stuff too.
    @jules thanks! It's getting easier.
    @littlefae thanks, I will keep those things in mind. Trixie gets lots of fruit too. I'm hoping she grows out of her's. We found out when she was 15m old. Does the doc think your son will out grow his allergies?
  • It's hard to say. He's had them since three months of age. The reactions don't seem as severe. But I doubt he'll grow out of them.
  • @littlefae oh I'm sorry! Those allergies are no fun to have all the time.