swim lessons

My son is two and I think he'd really like yo learn to swim. He loves to be in and kind of pool. And water in general. I grew up on swim teams from I started swimming at 3 to highschool. I just don't know if he's too young or what. Or average prices.

Comments

• His not they have lessons for infants if u think he will have fun why not? Sounds really fun!.:)
  • I think it's a great idea. Me & most of my kids are scared of water, so I'd say if you start early that'd be a great confidence booster.
  • There's classes from 6months and up and its a really good idea so thr rescue themselves ... I would put mine if I can afford it !!!
  • Be sure you read what the class entails, a place here offers "swim lessons" from 6 months but in tiny print it says it doesn't teach them life saving skills, it's just an introduction to water until age 4 and they wanted $120 for 6 30 minute sessions!
    I think it's a great idea if you have a place that will actually teach him to swim, I'd sign Madison up in a heartbeat!
  • Lily has been in swimming lessons since she was 6 months old. It really doesn't teach them how to swim but she does kick and move her arms like she is swimming and goes under water with a smile. I did it more for the social part it's almost like a mommy and me in the pool. They sing songs and play with toys and balls.