Im Dying

edited June 2013 in Health
There's something wrong with me. I'm positive I'm dying. I can feel it. I've been sick for the past 8months. Migraines everyday. Body and joint pain. Decreased hearing. I have tumors growing in my face. I can feel them in front of my jaw joint. I've been tired for 6months. Can barely stay awake and function. Numbness In my hands. Tingling in my feet. Light hurts. Sound hurts. Touch hurts. Weakness in my hands. I'm dying.

Comments

• I'm so sorry to hear this. Have you gone to the doctor?
  • Maybe fibromyalgia? :( Have you brought it up to your dr recently? I hope you feel better.
  • Are you on fb? Look into the group heal thyself...so much great advice!
  • Sounds like fibromyalgia
  • I'm very sorry all that is going on. I would definitely get full body tests done if u haven't yet. Will be keeping u in my thought and prayers
  • I don't mean to be harsh, but if you keep saying & thinking you're dying, then you are. Words & thoughts are very powerful (think of the placebo affect) & it's not just spiritually speaking, it's a scientific proven fact. Definitely get some testing done with the doctors & follow their instructions, but at the same time start speaking positively about your body & health. I know it's hard to do when you feel like crap & I'm talking to myself here too, but try as hard as you can to think about healing & wellness. Tell yourself in the mirror that your body is well & you're in perfect health, even though it sounds weird & you don't feel it. Eventually your thoughts will become feelings as well. If you're a praying person, thank God for your healing & restoration, if you're not, then thank the universe. Meditate daily & think positive thoughts. Maybe get some videos to help you learn how to meditate & relax. There's a saying that says, "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right." I hope this wasn't sounding harsh, again like I said I'm totally preaching to myself too. I believe all this in my head & I've done it before with great success, but sometimes I need a refresher myself! :)
  • But like I said, definitely go to the doctor too! I hope you start feeling better soon!
  • My mom is gonna make me an appointment. She thinks its fibromyalgia. She herself has fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis.
  • I also have an enlarged thyroid with several nudules but all tests for that came back fine.