Cant wait

edited March 2011 in March 2011
I'm due march 12 but I'm getting induced on the 10th I can't wait to see my baby

Comments

• Awwww! Congrats- how exciting! Just one more week!!! :)
  • Oh how exciting! Can't wait to see my angel in july!
  • Thanks Congrats to u ladies I'm so ready for this to be over
  • I went to the dr and then found out I'm being induced tonight/tomorrow!!! My due date isn't til the 12th either
  • Aww no fair lol my doc went on vacation so that's y I decided to wait I didn't want another doctor to be n my vjay jay I dnt even noe (tmi) y r u getting induced if u dnt mind ne asking
  • I have a velamentous cord insertion and they said if I went into labor naturally and my water were to break that Jewells could bleed out completely by the time I made it to the hospital. So I need to be in the hospital just in case they need to go do an emergency c section! Scary!! I am currently dialated to 2 so its coming on slowly!!
  • Sorry to hear that but at least they have u there to watch u keep me posted hopefully the baby will be here soon
  • edited March 2011
    Lol wow im due on the 12th 2 im suprised 2 c more people due on the same day. Im suposed 2 b induced on the 9th but the baby might come b4. Im 2-3 cm dilated 40% effaced and I lost my mucus plug this morning. Good luck ladied hope everything goes well.
  • hope everything goes well 4 u and the baby. That sucks that u have 2 go threw that. Is this ur first baby? @lovinlife0312
  • I'm due Mar 13th, but I'm meeting with my Doc on the 9th to schedule my c-section. Found out on the 2nd that apparently I'm carrying a linebacker, lol.