HELP ((TMI))

edited June 2013 in Health
Need remedies to rid a uti it is so bad iv had it almost a week now i am in sooo much pain and i even peeing blood the pain is so bad i feel nauseous.....

Comments

• Antibiotics. I made a post and people said antibiotics will only get rid of it. Drink lots of water. Cranberry juice too.
  • Uuhg tht was mu fear lol i hate goin to the docs
  • Avo cranberry pills. Or cranberry pills in general. Don't drink the juice since it's so full of sugar it will make the uti worse. The only cranberry juice you want to drink is pure cranberry juice nothing added what so ever. But it's expensive and pretty bitter.

But at this point. I would say go in, it's been going on so long, and so painful it might be in the kidneys. You want to treat that with antibiotics. But use the Avo pills (found in any pharmacy) along with what the Dr gives you.

• If you're peeing blood you need to go to the Dr ASAP. That could mean that the infection has moved up to your kidneys and you can get REALLY sick if you don't get some antibiotics soon.
  • Yeah you need to be seen for antibiotics asap. The longer you wait the worse it can get.
  • Im going in to er tonight when i get outta work iv been using cranberry pills and azo and chuggin water to no relief :(
  • I'm sorry that really does blow :(. I hope you get better real soon
  • Azo is only for releif hun. You need antibiotics.
  • Got some antibiotics and vicadine for the intense pain they took one look at my urine sample and was like we can already tell you have some kind of infection
    My heart rate was really high so they had to try and get that down
  • Got some antibiotics and vicadine for the intense pain they took one look at my urine sample and was like we can already tell you have some kind of infection
    My heart rate was really high so they had to try and get that down
  • Yeah, once you have blood in your urine that's nothing to mess around with. My daughter got like that & ended up admitted in the hospital. It went into her kidneys & whatever the next organ is. (gallbladder maybe, I forget) Hope it goes away soon! And finish your antibiotics even if it feels better or it will come back. :)
  • I had one really bad once. It was awful. I was peeing every five seconds only a few drops would come out and there was blood. The Dr was an ass hole though, and should have tested and I had to argue for. Meds.

He was a family Dr, I had been seeingsince I was 8 or younger. And when this happened I was 20 and still seeing him. Growing up over the years my mom had been adamant about me never having sex until I was married. When he saw on my charts that I had recently become active. (I didn't have sex until I was 20), he was convinced that I was pregnant because I wasn't on birth control and didn't like how I was a 100% sure I wasn't. (I hadn't had sex in four months by that point... I wasn't preggo) not that it mattered, I couldn't pee in a cup anyway. I honestly should have had testing done, or maybe admitted to the hospital. I was in so much pain, couldn't pee but a few drops that had blood in them, and had to beg for Fricken medicine. He just wrote a couple of scripts and sent me out the door. Ass hole. I never went back to him again and the medication did work
  • The uti is gone but now im having terrible terrible pain in my back to the point i can hardly function only thing that works for a wee bit for it is vicadin which i only have one left cuz er only gave me 6 of them
    Any ideas on what could be going on?!?
  • If you're having back pain it could be in your kidnies already. You should go back in and get rechecked.
  • But its the middle of my back which is the weird thing its not down low where my kidneys are
  • Kidneys can cause back, side, front and hip pain. Its not always just around the kidney area
  • I'd get rechecked on your kidneys. Omg you poor thing! Hope it clears up.
  • I hope you feel better soon.
    Definitely go get that checked out
  • Kidney pain will be felt in back. You could have kidney stones. Feel better :(
  • Sitting at urgent care this intense back pain is unbearable :(
  • Any update ? I'm so sorry your going through this. I had it very bad once and i went to the er too. It hit my kidneys. I can't remember much what happened but i think they gave me stronger antibiotics or some kind of meds and it went away. I ended up getting pregnant two months later. Uti's are nothing to mess with!
  • They were assholes didnt do much but felt my back and gave me tylenol 3 and a mussle relaxer