Help and test the new forum

edited June 2013 in About App & Forum
Hi everybody,

As announced in the newsletter, we will be test driving the new forum. If you want to help out, now is your chance! Check out: http://www.pregly.com/community

Please post any comments in the thread that has been created for feedback on the new forum.

Thanks!

Comments

• I know it's human nature to dislike change and be resistant to it, but the format, look and flow of the new forum is very confusing. It doesn't appear to be very user friendly. It may be that I'm used to this forum layout; it's simple. I know I'm just one of many individuals, but I honestly don't think I'd take the time to invest in the time it takes to browse the other forum. Is this just because I don't have access yet?
  • I'm with mijita on this one. This forum is do easy to navigate. The new one looks and seems confusing. I've joined other sites with similar forums and never went back because of the format.
  • I agree the main reason I liked this form way before I even knew anyone was how simple it wasthe new one is same set up as the others out there which after joining I cancelled. To complicate to me at least. I didn't know the format was going to change I thought u were just adding couple things to this one. Plus I thought u were pretty much done too. I feel bad cause I'm sure u put soo much thought and time into it but I too wouldn't want to spend all the time just figuring it out in which time I could be participating and communicating with people here.
  • Yep don't like it at all
  • I like how it is now. Just wish it loaded a little faster. It reminds me of the other apps forum that I don't like.
  • Nope didn't like it either I'm sticking to this one
  • I am with everyone else. I like this one much better.
  • Won't let me log in. Maybe cause I'm on my phone
This discussion has been closed.