Suggestions for convertable carseats

I need to get serious about getting a convertible car seat for Jackson. I am so overwhelmed with everything out there and trying to find the best one. Help!

Comments

• Diono radian rxt!! Last seat you will ever need!
  • I love my safety 1st convertible car seat.
  • @ashley_smashley i've never heard of that brand.

@monkey_girl what model do you have?
  • I have the new graco one I figured spending more was worth it to me it's nice and heavy so makes me feel better very comfortable for my daughter easy to take off the top layer that's two to clean. Got it an babiesrus. I wish I remembered the model exactly im sorry but will be buying the same one for this baby for sure!
  • edited June 2013
    Alpha Omega Elite™ Convertible Car Seat - Hyde

I think Costco sells it too.
  • I got a stupid 300.00 graco and my son HATES it. He will not sit in it more than a short in town drive. Now the 80 dolkar one we bought just to have in our second car he loves. I highly doubt it is super safe it is another graco but consists of the seat and pad. Nothing to keep his head from from going to far in the event of a side impact. I am hoping to get some use out of the other with new baby. I just got ahold of safety first bc we had a ff car seat/ booster that will not lock into place on the back and they are replacing it with complete air 65, and booster. I have not received it yet but it looks like a nice seat.
  • I LOVE my Graco, not sure of the model though.
  • edited June 2013
    I have the graco all in one smart seat and both of my kids love it. 5-100 lbs