My daughter knows how to turn the channel, lol.

edited June 2013 in Babies
The look on daddy's face was priceless. She was just playing with our remote and she turned the channel. Lol.

We have two remotes so it's all cool.

Comments

• Lol! My son likes to turn the air conditioner on and off! @MyLove2 they are just too smart!
  • My daughter's only 11 months old. :-? @Chels
  • My son is 21 months
  • Lol my daughter been working the remote and ourps ccontroller forever so funny but then later gets annoying so we had to find new area. Enjoy it while it's still cute lol
  • Lol my daughter does that all day we have to hide it from her lol. I didn't know your lo was 11 months already! It seems like you were just pregnant a few months ago!
  • Mine likes to turn off the tv when I'm watching it lol drives me crazy and she laughs!
  • edited June 2013
    Lol my daughter has been working the tv remotes, xbox controller and wii remote since before she was one. I dont mean she plays them but she knows exactly what button to turn them on and how to change channels on the tv one. Plus shes known since she was crawling before her first bday where the power on/power off button is on the tv. They are wayyyyy too smart for their own good
  • My boy recently learned how to change the dvds now, lol. I don't have cable so we've just watched movies for the past 6 months. When he wakes up or when we get home he runs right to living room and gets the tv and his movies all started up. I had to move all my dvds up high because they'd be laying all over or he'd be trying to watch something he shouldn't when he wanted a new one in. Kids and technology, they learn quick!
  • @Bahamamama4828 Turns off the tv when your watching it. I'd end up getting so annoyed by that.
  • @kitshay They sure do.