Cloth diaper mommas

edited June 2013 in Equipment & Supplies
Where do you buy your diapers? I'm considering cloth trainers for Jack. He's only 19 months, so it'll be a couple months before i start. He's thick and growing out of size 6 disposables. I'm new to cloth and don't know where to begin.

Comments

• *bump*
  • No one??
  • Hmmm did you try kissedbythemoon.com ? I buy stuff from her! I also know Sunbaby makes trainers. I am not there yet tho :) good luck lady!
  • I get mine mostly from moms who make them and kissed by the moon.com. I know kissed carries cloth trainers. Also check out alva.com. its a china brand and shipping takes a little longer but its super cheap and they are pretty good quality.
  • I also heard that you should try to get trainers that have side snaps bc if your LO poops in there it's gonna suck to have to slide a poop trainer all the way down their legs lol.
  • @alymaries i saw some alva baby on sale.@ashley_smashley yes, I've heard that too. Lol. That's what I've been looking at. I'm just new to it and don't know good brands
  • Lol yup I mentioned side snaps..you do not want pull up kind lol
  • @Bahamamama4828 yea. I'm sure that would be gross. Pull up disposables even come apart on the sides. I want to aviod those as they are pricey.
  • Cottonbabies.com
    They're awesome.
  • @RTMommy cottonbabies looks great for diapers,but they only have the pull up kind trainers
  • Is it true that potty training is better in cloth? I'm not finding many snap trainers, so i was thinking about just getting some diapers and inserts. Y'all know more, advice needed.
  • I buy all of my cloth from GreenMountainDiapers.com & Cottonbabies.com
  • It's not that it makes it easier, they will just know when they are wet faster than with a disposable. And if he's not ready, then it won't matter if you're using cloth.
  • @EricaK22 yea I'm in no rush, just want to be ready
  • Grovia sells snap sided trainers. They are a pretty good brand diaper wise :)
  • @ashley_smashley thanks. I'll look those up